Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Benefits of KF vs *G

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2014, 12:32 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, TK*G, UA*G
I would go for CX on this route for the reason that they have a solid product and the miles are worth a lot more than MU or SQ miles because they don't charge you any fuel surcharge for Award Tickets.
Furthermore they have a pretty good award availabity on this route
Old Apr 6, 2014, 1:23 pm

Originally Posted by Juliank
I would go for CX on this route for the reason that they have a solid product and the miles are worth a lot more than MU or SQ miles because they don't charge you any fuel surcharge for Award Tickets.
Furthermore they have a pretty good award availabity on this route
Err, yes they do. They charge all YQs as they are normally due on revenue tickets.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 9:53 am

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
Originally Posted by stargold
Err, yes they do. They charge all YQs as they are normally due on revenue tickets.
Which happen to be a fair bit lesser than what SQ charges for most sectors (HK CAD 'regulated') - trust me, i'm based in SIN, and give as much business to, and miles on to CX, as possible.
Old Apr 7, 2014, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by jagmeets
Which happen to be a fair bit lesser than what SQ charges for most sectors (HK CAD 'regulated') - trust me, i'm based in SIN, and give as much business to, and miles on to CX, as possible.
Which I am also fully aware of. But it's quite some way from his claim that "they do not charge YQ on award tickets"
Old Apr 7, 2014, 4:50 pm

Programs: CX DM, SQ KF
Benefits of KF vs *G

Fair enough!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.