Is it worth to try the BOOK THE COOK?

Old Sep 5, 2014, 4:18 pm

Programs: BA S, VS S, SQ G, HH D, IHG D/A, Marriott G, Radisson G, Hertz PC
WLG Base - thanks, good to see the photos too

Cohall - that'd be great, thanks - ah, thanks to you saying it actually existed I had a hunt round the site and I found a bit more info! - http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/fl...hecooklanding/
Old Sep 5, 2014, 7:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by EDIflyer
Flew SQ Biz a couple of years ago and made a bit of an error mistakenly ordering a children's meal as my option (there was nothing to warn me that it was!)
That's awesome. Was it the Chicken Finger Battleship? Tempted to order just to see what it looks like.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 4:16 am

Haha almost - it was the chicken burger. I had innocently booked it as a snack fancying a bit of junk food but didn't realise it was a kids option - came with a toy and everything, the attendants looked quite bemused (as did I!)
Old Apr 8, 2017, 12:00 pm

Book the cook

Can I know if book the cook requires additional cash on top of the ticket price?
Old Apr 8, 2017, 3:31 pm

Originally Posted by CheeYing
Can I know if book the cook requires additional cash on top of the ticket price?
No, there's no extra cost ^

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.