Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

How early can I check in and can I sleep in the F lounge?

How early can I check in and can I sleep in the F lounge?

Old Jul 31, 2013, 9:07 am

Programs: SQ PPS, *A G
Originally Posted by stargold
It's a Star Alliance benefit, and used by a lot of people every day. If you're in a Star Alliance First or Business Class flight leaving SIN, you are allowed to access the relevant section of the SIN SKL (except for TPR). It has been discussed extensively in the past.
Good to know. Thank you!
Old Jul 31, 2013, 9:12 am

Programs: SQ PPS, *A G
Originally Posted by Coathanger
I was just browsing through this thread and was surprised to see my handle mentioned! It was good fun the first time but not sure if it would be as enjoyable the second time around.

Definitely agree on the Ambassador Transit Hotel. Reasonable rates and still newish rooms in T3 make it a much better option than the SKL now they have removed the nap rooms.
Coathanger, I loved your posts on spending 45+ hours in Changi and dining meal after meal at TPR. I've never heard of anything like it. It's gotta be one my favorite series of posts! Sure beats the hell out of holing up in a transit lounge in Moscow, I am sure!
Old Aug 1, 2013, 7:02 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by SQShortFinal
Coathanger, I loved your posts on spending 45+ hours in Changi and dining meal after meal at TPR. I've never heard of anything like it. It's gotta be one my favorite series of posts! Sure beats the hell out of holing up in a transit lounge in Moscow, I am sure!
I'm sure Mr Snowden would appreciate the respite that The Private Room provides, though there are reports he's finally left Sheremetyevo today.
Old Aug 1, 2013, 8:44 am

One can't help but have a good chuckle at the sheer irony of someone who is flying F and wants to "crash in the lounge" overnight

The lounge is dead in the evening (SIN is not really a true 24-hour operation after all) and there are no proper sleeping arrangements. A transit hotel is an absolute must, in my opinion, unless you do not actually need to / plan to sleep that evening.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.