Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Booking mixed class awards - possible online?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2012, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: A few

Trying to book IAH(DME)-SIN-MLE online with IAH-SIN in F and SIN-MLE in J (as there is no F on the SIN-MLE route)

Looking at individual segments I have availability on the dates I want, but I can't find a way to let the award engine book mutli-class awards. If I select F it just say cabin not available, rather than default it to J

Any way round this?
Old May 9, 2012, 10:50 pm
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Elite, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
You will need to call the Call Centre. I have also been able to do it with the local SQ office in New Zealand. They will honour the 15% discount.
Old May 10, 2012, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: A few
Got it, thank you very much
Old May 10, 2012, 5:44 am

Programs: SQ QPP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Taj Inner Circle Gold
Depends on the agent. Some inexperienced ones insist you book 2 separate itineraries to keep the 15% discount (means he/she will ask you to do online yourself ), which is utter rubbish.

Just keep calling till an agent is willing to do. never a problem for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.