FRA-JFK Suite do I get Pyjamas

Old Feb 4, 2012, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

FRA-JFK Suite do I get Pyjamas

Flying A380 FRA-JFK Do they give out PJ's for suite passengers?.
Old Feb 4, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: FSPP, Impresario, Prive, Virtuoso
Nope, probably not. I think the flight has to exceed 9 hours on a day flight or something like that
Old Feb 4, 2012, 9:25 pm

Programs: Star Alliance, One World, Skyteam, BR, GA, EK, VX, SPG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, IC
Originally Posted by e-aviation
Nope, probably not. I think the flight has to exceed 9 hours on a day flight or something like that
Last time I heard, exceeds 6 or 7 hours
Old Feb 5, 2012, 12:48 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
I wonder if you pay for R, you ask for pyjamas, woud they actually refuse? Thag would be a low service standard. It is not like the dayflight is any cheaper..

Globalist
Old Feb 5, 2012, 1:45 am

Programs: FSPP, Impresario, Prive, Virtuoso
Originally Posted by General_Flyer
Last time I heard, exceeds 6 or 7 hours
Ahh, for some reason I assumed Tokyo was an exception and otherwise that was the standard, but I stand corrected
Old Feb 5, 2012, 4:09 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
The last time I flew JFK-FRA I got a PJ. It's an overnight flight and as far as I know they don't apply their strange hour-rule to that flight.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:16 am

Programs: Star Alliance, One World, Skyteam, BR, GA, EK, VX, SPG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, IC
Ahh, for some reason I assumed Tokyo was an exception and otherwise that was the standard, but I stand corrected
Perhaps because NRT and FRA are part of longer routing to begin with.. Besides, all you need to do is just ask if they don't give it to you..

I always end up having 2 each way, and they never refused (but they might give you more.. )
Old Feb 6, 2012, 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by SMK77
The last time I flew JFK-FRA I got a PJ. It's an overnight flight and as far as I know they don't apply their strange hour-rule to that flight.
But he's talking about FRA-JFK...
Old Feb 7, 2012, 8:39 am

Programs: Various
I got a pyjamas on the FRA-JFK flight. It was two years ago though.
Old Feb 7, 2012, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
If pajamas are not provided you can always bring onboard a sarong, less restrictive I find.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 7:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA CONCIERGE KEY & 1MM, HILTON DIAMOND
Originally Posted by Globalist
I wonder if you pay for R, you ask for pyjamas, woud they actually refuse? Thag would be a low service standard. It is not like the dayflight is any cheaper..

Globalist
SQ's 5-star cabin crews go out of their way to please passengers so they typically would honor the request unless there aren't enough PJs for the FRA-SIN leg.

To clarify, SQ often stocks extra PJs, far more than Oman Air and Qatar, which frequently do not have enough PJs to give to F pax on day flights.
Old Feb 11, 2012, 4:18 pm

Programs: Ryanair PLATINUM : ) TK GOLD, AZ Gold, Radisson - gold,Marriott - gold
last time i got a pyjama in F SIN to BEIJING so why should not they give you a pyjama in a SUITE that is probably 10 times more expensive

(an amount that I would never think spending on a flight - poor me)
Old Feb 11, 2012, 6:43 pm

Programs: LH SEN
Half a year ago I got PJ's both ways FRA-JFK-FRA in F.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 8:01 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, DL Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt DMD
I got PJs last week on JFK-FRA. The pants were very nice, but the shirt sleeves were way too short. But anyway, yes you will get them.
Old Feb 17, 2012, 2:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, Hilton, Marriott Rewards,SPG
Originally Posted by edrags
I got PJs last week on JFK-FRA. The pants were very nice, but the shirt sleeves were way too short. But anyway, yes you will get them.
I KNOW RIGHT!! SO SHORT. First time I though it was simply that I got the wrong size (L vs XL). But when I got the XL it apparently has the same length sleeves as the L. WEIRD!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.