Search

Fast Track Bali

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *Gold / HHonors Gold
Fast Track Bali

Hi,

Will be flying into Bali on biz class and was wondering if business class pax will be fast tracked thru immigration. Anyone has an idea as I searched and could not find anything on fast track for Bali.

Thanks.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:19 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
A little over a year ago, I flew into Bali on SQ in C/J. We were not given fast track passes, but at our arrival time, it did not seem necessary as there were no lines of passengers from earlier flights. This was the flight leaving SIN around 3-4 pm.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 10:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *Gold / HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
A little over a year ago, I flew into Bali on SQ in C/J. We were not given fast track passes, but at our arrival time, it did not seem necessary as there were no lines of passengers from earlier flights. This was the flight leaving SIN around 3-4 pm.
Thanks...thats the flight I'm on leaving SIN around 4:25pm.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 11:33 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
That said, as with anything in Indonesia, NOTHING is predictable. One day there may be zero other passengers on arrival, the next, 400. If it is a concern for you, there are many arrival services that you can purchase that will swiftly get you through immigrations and customs. Goggle for a list.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 8:52 pm
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Depending where you are staying , you possibly maybe more than ' fast tracked '
Old Feb 25, 2012, 10:14 pm

Programs: WN (CP 6x, A+ 2x), Marriott (LT Titanium), Hyatt Explorer, Hertz PC, UA/*A Silver
One suggestion.....bring $25USD cash (exact bills if you can, makes life easier, probably a $20 and a $5 would be best...don't remember if they'll take singles or not...be sure they're in good condition) for each person for visa on arrival. Get that first, then get in the immigration line.

Enjoy your trip.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Originally Posted by illinidad
One suggestion.....bring $25USD cash (exact bills if you can, makes life easier, probably a $20 and a $5 would be best...don't remember if they'll take singles or not...be sure they're in good condition) for each person for visa on arrival. Get that first, then get in the immigration line.

Enjoy your trip.
Or one more option is to select a hotel that has a rate whereby the airport fast track is included, I know the IC in Bali has this option. And this way you will not feel like a lost croc
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:36 am
Aman 10+ BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by djjaguar64
Or one more option is to select a hotel that has a rate whereby the airport fast track is included, I know the IC in Bali has this option. And this way you will not feel like a lost croc
Part of the Amanresorts service ^ , possibly with others like Legian
Old Feb 26, 2012, 7:18 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors Diamond; A3 *Nothing ; BA Exec. Club Gold
IC Bali used to have this as a standard club benefit but discontinued that about a year ago.

There are private services, never used them. My singapore HSBC Visa Infinite card comes with free immigration assistance/fast track in about 8 countries including Jakarta and Bali airport.

Globalist
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:36 pm

Programs: Flyer Silver Elite;Golden Circle; Club Carlton;Hyatt; Hilton; Priority Club;Marriott;GHA
If staying in Bali for awhile, get your visa ( 60 days) prior to arrival and that saves much time on line. I send my info into HQVisa and visa completed quickly.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 7:00 pm

Programs: WN (CP 6x, A+ 2x), Marriott (LT Titanium), Hyatt Explorer, Hertz PC, UA/*A Silver
Originally Posted by Globalist
IC Bali used to have this as a standard club benefit but discontinued that about a year ago.

There are private services, never used them. My singapore HSBC Visa Infinite card comes with free immigration assistance/fast track in about 8 countries including Jakarta and Bali airport.

Globalist
Originally Posted by jrn1822
If staying in Bali for awhile, get your visa ( 60 days) prior to arrival and that saves much time on line. I send my info into HQVisa and visa completed quickly.
Very nice to know. We have the luxury of staying in a private residence when we go, so haven't had reason to use these services. Thanks for posting.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 7:24 pm

Programs: UA 1K, TG Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt GP Platinum, Priority Club Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jrn1822
OP was talking about Fast/Track not a Visa
Old Feb 26, 2012, 8:06 pm

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by illinidad
Very nice to know. We have the luxury of staying in a private residence when we go, so haven't had reason to use these services. Thanks for posting.
No business class pax don't get fast track. Hotels and even private villas offer that service. We pay for it whenever we goto Bali because wait time is unpredictable. Sometimes we waited 1 hr.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by buaya00
Thanks...thats the flight I'm on leaving SIN around 4:25pm.
I arrived yesterday (Sun) on that flight in C. First out of the plane but still 30 min to wait at immigration. No fast track.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by red star
I arrived yesterday (Sun) on that flight in C. First out of the plane but still 30 min to wait at immigration. No fast track.
30 minutes is 30 minutes, but that's not too bad actually considering it's Indonesia.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.