Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Revision of KrisFlyer Redemption Charts and Extension of Saver Awards...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2012, 5:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 1MM Plat; UAL 1K, Starwood Plat

Just got this in my email:

Revision of Redemption Award and Upgrade Award Charts, including Extension of Saver Award for First and Business Class to More Flights
Thank you for your continued support for Singapore Airlines. In our regular review to improve the KrisFlyer programme, we will be making revisions to the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Award and Upgrade Award charts. We will also be extending Saver Award for First and Business Class to more flights as part of this upcoming revision.

The changes to the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Award and Upgrade Award charts will include adjustments to Saver, Standard and Full Award levels in selected cabin classes. Some destinations will be re-designated to different zones. These changes will be effective for redemption bookings from 1 March 2012 for flights departing 1 April 2012 onwards.

For more details, please refer to the Revised Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Award and Upgrade Award Charts and Revised Star Alliance Award and Upgrade Award Charts.

We appreciate your invaluable feedback and are pleased to announce that we will also be enhancing our seat award redemption offerings. Currently Saver Award is only available for selected First and Business Class flights. With this improvement, you will be able to redeem Saver Award for First and Business Class on most flights, including First and Business Class on our B777-300ER flights; and Business Class on our A380 and A340-500 flights. This will be available for redemption bookings from 8 March 2012, for flights departing 1 April 2012 onwards.

To find out more, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below.
We hope that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of the KrisFlyer programme. I would like to thank you once again for your support for Singapore Airlines and we look forward to welcoming you onboard our flight again soon.

Yours Sincerely,

Shirlene Teo
Manager Loyalty Marketing
Singapore Airlines
* You can also view the current Singapore Airlines and SilkAir and Star Alliance redemption charts on krisflyer.com

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I redeem Saver Award for Singapore Airlines Suites?
A: No. Saver Award are currently not available for Singapore Airlines Suites. To redeem for the Singapore Airlines Suites, please contact KrisFlyer Membership Services.
Q: When can I redeem Saver Award for First or Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER?
A: Starting 8 March 2012 for flights departing 1 April 2012 onwards.
Q: Can I redeem Saver Award for First or Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER if my departure date is before 1 April 2012?
A: No. If you are travelling before 1 April 2012, you need to redeem Standard and Full Awards for First and Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER.
Q: Can I redeem round-trip Saver Award for First or Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER if my departure date is before 1 April 2012 and my return date is on or after 1 April 2012?
A: You may redeem the round-trip journey as two separate one-way Saver Award. By doing so, you can redeem Saver Award for First or Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER for your return flight.
Q: If I have already redeemed Standard or Full Awards in First or Business Class on the A380, A340-500 and B777-300ER before the change, will I be automatically rebooked for Saver Award and be refunded the difference in miles?
A: You may cancel and refund your Standard or Full Awards redemption, and rebook as Saver Award. Existing refund fees will apply.
Q: What is the validity of the Saver Award?
A: The validity of Saver Award remains unchanged at 6 months.
Q: How many complimentary stopovers am I entitled to when I redeem one-way or round-trip Saver Award?
A: The existing complimentary stopover entitlement remains unchanged as shown below.
Fare Type Saver Standard Full
One-way No Stopover 1 Stopover 1 Stopover
Round-trip 1 Stopover 2 Stopovers 2 Stopovers
Validity of Award tickets 6 Months 12 Months 12 Months
Old Feb 4, 2012, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 1MM Plat; UAL 1K, Starwood Plat
Sorry...

Just saw this was embedded in a previous thread... oops

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.