5 Boeings Straight to the Airbus Do - FTer feasts in first, business & economy

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 2:24 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Programs: some
5 Boeings Straight to the Airbus Do - FTer feasts in first, business & economy

Index to my trip reports

If you like this report, you may be interested in some of my other trip reports.
  1. AKL-YYZ with NZ/AC in F & C - my first trip report
  2. Europe to Iceland & return on Icelandair (FI) - somewhere different
  3. Some FTers DO the Inaugural Worlds Longest Flight SIN-EWR vv 28 June 2004 - 2 long flights back to back
  4. 7 Crazy Days - includes an almost inaugural flight
  5. Champagne and figure eights on ice - Antarctica flightseeing
  6. a Lit.tle sPRinG.Ly JoUrney (BUDding KiwiS Can zig-ZAG around Europe) - mostly central and eastern Europe
  7. Big DO DOs - or a Kiwi Flyer's Month of Madness - lots of flights
  8. Another Manic Month for Kiwi - again lots of flights
  9. Mini Tour of NZ - over 100 domestic flights in New Zealand covering all domestic routes (ongoing)
  10. Across the Globe in 5 Continents - criss-crossing the globe
  11. Auckland to National Park by Train - train in New Zealand's North Island
  12. Across the Globe in 5 Continents Again - criss-crossing the globe, but this time mainly on One World
  13. A Warm Embrace of the Tropics - short trips to the tropical South Pacific
  14. Singapore (SQ) new first and business class, plus a medley of 12 F & C SQ flights - name says it all really
  15. Across the Globe in 4 Continents - around the world on star alliance, including some unusual flights
  16. Queensland And Northern Territory Aerial Sampler - a sampling of Qantas flights, domestic and international, in economy and business (ongoing)
  17. Around the World in Under 60 Hours - around the world in a weekend
  18. The Heat is On - another longhaul economy trip in under 60 hours - what a contrast, Asia and Qantas' new first class lounges
  19. Fast on the ground and in the air - it must be Shanghai – a flying visit to Shanghai + Maglev
  20. It's a Fine Line Between Pleasure & Pain: 4 wacky weeks 2 RTW C, inaugural longhaul Y – mostly One World
  21. Back and forth across the Pacific on a variety of airlines in a selection of classes - 16 crossings of the Pacific plus some other related flights
  22. It isn't every day that you witness a hijacking attempt + NZ's forgotten 4th island - a visit to Chatham Islands coincides with New Zealand's first hijacking attempt
  23. There and back - first day Air NZ flies to Coolangatta (Gold Coast)
  24. A Run Around (part of) The Axis of Evil: A Perfect *A RTW in C? - Axis of Evil 0 US Immigration 1
  25. Wellington to Auckland by train - self-explanatory title
  26. A mad couple of days flying, including domestic international flights - a double longhaul inaugural, domestic international shuttle and domestic leg of an international flight
  27. Regional C *A RTW & (hopefully) finishing flying every route (100+) for an airline - featuring new QF First on A380 special flight, "you have to get off now", and 105th different current route with NZ
  28. One World Revolutions - Around Mostly the Southern Hemisphere - mostly Southern Hemisphere and mostly on One World on a mix of products
  29. Cris-cros the Med & the Globe on Emirates, Qantas & Star Alliance in mix of F/C/Y+/Y – starting with EK First on A380 and ending with Qantas economy, with a lot of travel mostly on *A in between
  30. An FTer flies to a Do (or Why take the nonstop when you can fly 10 flights instead?) - combining an FT Do with an aerial tour of northern Queensland
  31. The Ultimate Qantas Flight - short report on the ultimate flight
  32. Premium Flying Across the Ditch (Between New Zealand and Australia) - experiencing the forward cabins on Trans-Tasman flights (ongoing)
  33. 5 Boeings Straight to the Airbus Do - FTer feasts in first, business & economy - my journey to & from the *A / Airbus Mega Do
  34. NZ route oddities & One World turns by night (redeye special) - an odd collection of flight routes & schedules around the world
  35. From my first low cost redeye to a first class trifecta - an insane fortnight - some firsts of all types
  36. G'day, kia orana - it's another inaugural flight in Air New Zealand business class - a day & night tripping around the South Pacific on Air NZ
  37. A Feast of First Class Flying on British Airways, Qantas and Emirates - long distance in style
  38. A Weekend of Old and New - Lufthansa first & business, Air New Zealand business - a quick longhaul trip featuring some old and new products
  39. Star Alliance tres primo, and tres biz - a trio of first and business on Star Alliance
  40. A few flights to end 2011 - a quick trip around the world + more
  41. Five Continents in 3 Days and Some Other Mad Trips in 2012 - a selection of my 2012 travels
  42. Sky Team madness - 14 weeks, 200k miles, 5 continents, CI brand new business – mostly Sky Team
  43. Off to Star megado on Oneworld - mostly business incl brand new AA 787
  44. A Glutton for Punishment: red eye, new world's longest flight & more, in comfort?

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Apr 1, 2016 at 3:46 pm
Old Sep 16, 2009, 2:37 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Index to this trip report
  1. Intro
  2. Booking
    Pre-trip the first
  3. Auckland to Wellington on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
  4. Wellington to Nelson on Air New Zealand Dash 8-3 Q300 in economy
  5. Nelson to Wellington on Air New Zealand Dash 8-3 Q300 in economy
  6. Wellington to Auckland on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
    Pre-trip the second
  7. Auckland to Vancouver on Air New Zealand 747 in premium economy
  8. Auckland to Vancouver premium economy menu
  9. Vancouver
  10. Vancouver to Auckland on Air New Zealand 747 in economy/business
    Pre-trip the third
  11. Auckland to Wellington on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
  12. Wellington to Auckland on Jetstar A320 in economy
    Pre-trip the fourth
  13. Auckland to Christchurch on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
  14. Christchurch to Westport on Air New Zealand Beech 1900D in economy
  15. Westport to Christchurch on Air New Zealand Beech 1900D in economy
  16. Christchurch to Auckland on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
    Pre-trip the fifth
  17. Auckland to Singapore on Singapore Airlines 777 in business
  18. Auckland to Singapore business menu
  19. Singapore to Tokyo Narita on Singapore Airlines A380 in business
  20. Singapore to Tokyo Narira business menu
  21. Tokyo Narita to Singapore on Singapore Airlines A380 in business
  22. Tokyo Narira to Singapore business menu
  23. Singapore to Auckland on Singapore Airlines 777 in business
  24. Singapore to Auckland business menu
    Off to starmegado
  25. Off to megado
  26. Auckland to Christchurch on Air New Zealand 737 in economy
  27. Christchurch to Auckland on Jetstar A320 in economy
  28. Auckland airport overnight transit
  29. Auckland to Melbourne on Air New Zealand 777 in business
  30. Auckland to Melbourne business menu
  31. Melbourne transit
  32. Melbourne to Singapore on Singapore Airlines 777 in first
  33. Melbourne to Singapore first menu
  34. Singapore transit
  35. Singapore to Frankfurt on Lufthansa 747 in first
  36. Singapore to Frankfurt first menu
  37. Frankfurt transit
  38. Frankfurt to Oslo on Lufthansa 737 in economy
  39. Oslo - megado
  40. Oslo to Toulouse on Condor 757 in economy - megado
  41. Toulouse - megado
  42. Toulouse to Frankfurt on Condor 757 in economy - megado
  43. Frankfurt - megado (evening/night)
  44. Frankfurt - megado (next day)
  45. Frankfurt to Munich on Lufthansa A321 in business
  46. Munich to Singapore on Lufthansa A346 in first
  47. Munich FCL menu
  48. Munich to Singapore menu
  49. Singapore and The Private Room
  50. Singapore The Private Room menu
  51. Singapore to Melbourne on Singapore A380 in first
  52. Singapore to Melbourne first menu
  53. comparison of A380 first class - Emirates vs Qantas vs Singapore
  54. Melbourne transit
  55. Melbourne to Auckland on Air NZ 777 in business
  56. Melbourne to Auckland business menu

Latest summary

As at post #116
  • map
  • 60,736 flown miles
  • 28 flights
    of which
    • F 4 flights 20,129 flown miles
    • C 8 flights 27,614 flown miles
    • Y+ 1 flight 7,043 flown miles
    • Y 15 flights 5,950 flown miles
  • 13 a/c types
    • 737-300
    • 737-500
    • 747-400
    • 757-300
    • 777-200ER
    • 777-300
    • 777-300ER (77W)
    • A320
    • A321
    • A340-600
    • A380-800
    • Beech 1900D
    • Dash 8-3 Q300
  • 5 airlines
    • Air New Zealand
    • Condor (aka party central)
    • Jetstar
    • Lufthansa
    • Singapore Airlines
  • 8 countries
    • Australia
    • Canada
    • France
    • Germany
    • Japan
    • New Zealand
    • Norway
    • Singapore
  • 13 airports
    • AKL Auckland
    • CHC Christchurch
    • FRA Frankfurt
    • MEL Melbourne Tullamarine
    • MUC Munich
    • NRT Tokyo Narita
    • NSN Nelson
    • OSL Oslo
    • SIN Singapore Changi
    • TLS Toulouse
    • WLG Wellington
    • WSZ Westport
    • YVR Vancouver
  • 7 different champagnes
    • Charles Heidsieck
    • Deutz
    • Devaux
    • Dom 2000
    • Krug
    • Ruinart
    • Veuve Clicquot
  • personal firsts and other trivia
    • 32 minutes between do dates being confirmed and ticketed flights halfway around the world to & from the do
    • airline computer failure
    • 1 typhoon, encountered twice
    • first time through new (1 day old) departures immigration at AKL
    • 1 flyby down a runway at about 20 feet! yeeha!
    • 1 million miles of unique routes flown
    • 1st visit to The Private Room

==============

INTRO

I know it is a bit early to be starting on this report, but I am very excited about this trip. Lots of different aircraft types, mostly Boeings with some Airbuses too including big beasty (TM by MAN Flyer), a mixture of cabins and airlines. Great company. Oooh I can't wait!

This is another reason for posting early. You can join me (and many other FTers) at the *A / Airbus Mega Do (November 3 to 6). But you need to hurry, the ticketing deadline is next week. Here is a sample of the Mega Do itinerary (my report will also include a world of flying to & from the Do).

USA portion
  • First event at Chicago O'Hare hosted by United
  • Party flight to Newark
  • Second event at Newark hosted by Continental - welcome to *A
  • Party transfer to JFK
  • Party flight to Frankfurt
European portion
  • Champagne breakfast at Frankfurt hosted by Lufthansa
  • Charter flight to Oslo
  • Champagne breakfast at Oslo hosted by SAS
  • Charter flight to Toulouse
  • Private Airbus factory tour
  • Charter flight to Frankfurt
  • Charter flights include being waited on hand & foot by Randy and a team of moderators (hopefully not in the uniforms which some airlines have )
  • Dinner at Frankfurt
  • Slumber party near Frankfurt (at Lufthansa's training centre)
  • Full day event at Frankfurt hosted by Lufthansa
  • 15,000 miles (incl EQM) on the charter, on selected FFPs only
  • Special transatlantic fares
  • Group rate at Sheraton Frankfurt

You can join the do from USA, Frankfurt or Oslo.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Apr 1, 2016 at 3:46 pm
Old Oct 4, 2009, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
SO bummed I will be busy that week.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 1:20 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

BOOKING

When the Do was confirmed I immediately said yes please and set to working out how I'd get to USA or Europe for it. Unfortunately it was quickly obvious that my crazy schedule prevents me from taking part in the USA and trans-atlantic component. It also means getting to & from Europe I need to take fairly quick routings with little flexibility. So I decided I should travel in first or business class and set to find award seats.

Travelling as much as I do I have a good idea of the schedules between NZ and Europe and realised I would need to fly via Asia rather than via North America. This is because I cannot get out of a meeting early enough to make the evening flights to USA or Canada. So I used the ANA award booking tool to find flights that worked on Star Alliance. The ANA tool only searches for nonstop or connecting flights with a single transfer, so I had to plug in various intermediate points to check out all the options. I also used the Qantas award booking tool to find flights that worked on One World.

Within the constraints I had there was only one obvious routing with availability, and yes it is available in first class both ways. Even better I was fairly sure I'd get Singapore A380 (a class beyond first) suites, which are normally unavailable for awards. I ticketed it straight away and was perhaps the first person to ticket their flights to & from the do, just 32 minutes after the Do was posted Yes I was very keen to go and no way was I going to miss out by letting a great award booking slip through my fingers.

It was only some months later when the Do charter flight was confirmed as being on Condor 757 that I realised I almost had a Boeing straight, with flights on 747, 757, 767 and 777 aircraft in the 2 days of flying en route to the Airbus factory (without any stopovers). I found a way to add a 737 flight into the itinerary to complete the straight.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 4:43 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
I see a lot of Krug and Dom being served to you on yr trip to Europe . Enjoy! Too bad I cannot join. I'll be in the army during the Do .
Old Oct 10, 2009, 9:58 am

Programs: LX SEN, BA Gfl/GGL, IC Dia, HH Dia, Hyatt LT GLOB
Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
[...] I'll be in the army during the Do .
All the best! That's really unfortunate that you can't join us... Maybe you could suggest a "Truppenübung" in FRA?
Old Oct 12, 2009, 1:07 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

PRE-TRIP the first

I fly so much that I shouldn't be surprised any more when very unusual events (eg the first ever attempted hijacking in New Zealand) occur while I am travelling. Another rare event took place during a little trip I have just taken.

More on this soon.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 1:20 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

AUCKLAND to WELLINGTON (AKL-WLG) on Air New Zealand 737-300 in economy class (space+ seating zone)

Arriving at the airport I headed straight for security and the lounge. Normally I'd take a moment to visit the check in kiosks to see if I could improve my seat, but being near the end of school holidays I expected the flight would be totally full and so no point in even checking. I had already selected an aisle space+ seat (for the extra legroom, available free to elite status passengers as well as those on full fares) months ago at the time of booking when I checked in.

Security was busy and slower moving than normal due to the number of infrequent passengers. What do you mean I have to take my cellphone out of my pocket? And my wallet? And the laptop has to come out too?

Eventually I was through and up the escalator to the lounge. E-pass on the back of my phone against the scanner for admission and straight to an empty desk. I had enough time to catch up on some messages and grab a juice before the flight was called. I waited until the second call but I should have waited for the third call as there was still a long queue at the gate when I reached it.

The flight was full but no problem finding space for my carry-on & duty free goodies. We pushed back just a few minutes late, close enough to count as on-time for the stats. Another sign of infrequent flyers came with the giggles during the "nothing to hide" safety video.

By the time we took off I was asleep. It had been a very busy week and I really needed the 40 minutes sleep onboard, waking with the announcements prior to landing in Wellington. It was very windy with a howling southerly. We flew through cloud until over Newlands with first glimpse of land the hilltops not far below on the edge of the harbour.

We pulled into gate 10 which seems to be used very often on the Auckland flights, at least on my ones lately.
Old Oct 12, 2009, 2:08 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

WELLINGTON to NELSON (WLG-NSN) on Air New Zealand Dash 8-3 Q300 in economy class

Despite the short transfer time of 35 minutes I had more than enough time to visit the lounge in between flights, and grab a glass of water. Boarding was called soon enough, and instead of the normal gate at the end of the main pier we got the furthest stand at the end of the prop pier. Given the distance I decided against dallying in the lounge and headed out on the second call. It has been a while since I've used this pier in winter, and so I'd forgotten it is unheated. Today was a bitterly cold day and I didn't get far down the pier before you could see my breath.

A group of half a dozen significantly above average age passengers were doddering down the pier blocking the entire passage with all the time in the world until their flight. In spite of this, when I reached the end of the pier we weren't boarding because a couple of aircraft were taxiing in between the pier and our stand.

The passenger in front of me at the door got a red light on the scanner to prompt the agent to check if he was okay being in emergency exit. It took him a while to understand what she was saying and so a nice gap opened up from the passengers who'd gone through before. I was glad of this as it means I could rush across the tarmac and spend as little time as possible in the bracing air. While I was waiting I saw out the window waves crashing over the rocks at the end of the runway spending spray high into the air. A small aircraft, a Beech 1900D, climbed steeply into the winds, its forward speed seemingly almost zero but of course it wasn't.

As I quickly settled into my seat the flight attendant commented on the nice bubbles I was stowing away. I then watched the remainder of the passengers struggle across the tarmac into the wind, with hats, newspapers and umbrellas flying everywhere.

The aircraft was rocking on the tarmac violently enough that I began to wonder if we'd be able to go or perhaps we'd be ordered off into the safety of the terminal. Slightly late we were finally all on board and the door was quickly closed by the FA.

The flight wasn't quite full with just the first row and the seat beside me empty. We taxiied out and took off into the air thick with spray. Before long we passed through low clouds but had barely turned west for Nelson when we broke through into sun. By the time we were half way across Cook Strait all the cloud was behind us and the sun shone brightly through clear skies onto the fresh snow, which had settled low on the hills.

Even in mid-winter it is extremely rare to see snow on the hills around Blenheim (normally only the higher ranges such as the Kaikouras and maybe Richmond Ranges). Even in the Marlborough Sounds there was some snow.

A water pottle was handed out in flight.

We flew my favourite path between Wellington and Nelson, the southerly track over the ranges. This gives great views out both sides - the Marlborough Sounds out one side and the mountains and deep valleys out the other side. The more common path is much further north over the sounds, which means the views to the mountains are more distant. Snow everywhere today. Not quite as low on the Nelson side but still a good dusting on the Whangamoa Hill. Then fly straight over Tahunanui Beach before a 270 degree descending turn to land from the north.

Yes it was a stunning day to be flying this route.

We had a fairly quick flight time just over 20 minutes, and so almost caught up the small delay.

We had a short taxi to the furthest southern stand from the terminal. Another fast walk through air that was chilled by the nearby snow. With no checked bags I was outside and on my way within 30 seconds.

Next up - a very odd travel day.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 2:27 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

NELSON to WELLINGTON (NSN-WLG) on Air New Zealand Dash 8-300 Q300 in economy class

The first sign of travel inconvenience came on arriving at the airport and being unable to find a carpark. Last day of school holidays with lots of people travelling it wasn't too surprising. We eventually got a park by circling the block several times waiting for someone else to leave. By now it was 20 minutes to departure, but thanks to check in at time of booking and having no bags to check in I was not worried - there is plenty of time to reach the gate. No security here due to the small size of aircraft.

Inside the terminal I went straight to the quick check machines to see if I could find a better seat. These were out of order and there was a looong queue at check in stretching out of the check in area and right across the terminal into the gate area.

We mulled around for a bit. Saw the arrivals and departure information screens showed every flight as on time. And waited.

After a while an announcement was made along the lines of "there is a nationwide computer outage at Air NZ, every passenger must present at check in desk even if you have already checked in, we are processing one flight at a time, passengers flying NZ flight blah blah blah blah to Christchurch please come to check in now and all other passengers please wait in the terminal until your flight is called".

Oh dear. There is a collective audible groan. Somehow I cannot see my first flight of the day being on time.
Old Oct 14, 2009, 11:47 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

The problem with the announcement is that no one who has already spent 20 minutes in the queue is willing to leave the queue and start all over again later. The announcements are made far enough apart (perhaps every 15 minutes) that people newly arriving at the terminal and simply join the queue are already irritated by the time they first hear it. Meanwhile those in the terminal already are getting annoyed - it is like those don't leave bags unattended calls, after a while you zone out and stop listening to the PA at all which then means you miss more important calls such as boarding has commenced for your flight.

After a while spent milling around in the little space we could find in the terminal my flight is called to check in. I head to the long queue and wait. After standing there 5 minutes not moving forward at all it is pointed out that those who have already checked in can bypass the queue by going to the 3rd counter which has no queue.

There is a printed seat map which the agent is marking off passengers. As I don't have a boarding pass (I'm using the e-pass RFID tag on the back of my phone) & I didn't bring a printout of the ticket the agent has no choice but to take me at my word that I am on this flight with the stated seat number (fortunately it was my usual seat so easy to remember). I guess if the numbers don't tally with expected number of passengers they would then hunt me down or clarify at the gate when we board.

With a couple of flights boarded the crowd in the terminal thins slightly. There is now enough room for people to exhale but walking around (eg to the shop, check in queue or gate) is still a chore dodging people standing and sitting everywhere.

The check in queue appears to be stuck and time stands still. The seat map is being passed back and forth between agents. People with connecting flights are told their bags can only be checked to the next airport.

Eventually our aircraft arrives and shortly thereafter boarding starts.

At the gate I have no boarding pass for the agent to rip off the stub and the scanners are still down, so I pointed to my epass and gave my seat number and name. The agent scrawled the details on a piece of paper so I could show the FA I really was meant to be on this flight despite no boarding pass.

For a fairly full flight (the only empty seat was beside me), in the circumstances, boarding was completed remarkably quickly. There was a short wait onboard for paperwork to be completed (loads being calculated manually). We left about 30 minutes late - the staff had pulled out all the stops to get the flight out quickly ^

During the short flight we had great views. Another water pottle and boiled sweet before landing. We made up some time even on such a short flight duration, arriving only 20 minutes late.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 1:21 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

WELLINGTON to AUCKLAND (WLG-AKL) on Air New Zealand 737-300 in economy class (space+ seating zone)

I headed to the lounge. To my surprise the scanners at the door were working so they had managed to restore some services by this stage. As expected the lounge was crowded, although not as badly as the terminal in Nelson. I found myself a spare computer (the rest were taken over by school kids playing games) and, since it looked like there would be a significant delay, started on the work I had intended to do back in Auckland this afternoon.

The Air NZ website was still down and the departure monitors hopelessly inaccurate so it was difficult to gauge when exactly we'd depart. I grabbed a quick bite to eat since I'll arrive far too late for lunch, and a couple of drinks to wet the whistle.

The day wore on. Each time I popped out of the business centre for a drink I could see hordes of passengers and harried Air NZ staff rushing around. Eventually boarding was called, only an hour late which I thought was remarkable. Most of this delay was due to one of the pilots flying in from Christchurch being delayed.

I headed downstairs to the gate to find a very long queue for security despite the announcements for final call. It seems the monitors are still not accurately showing departure times and thus four flights worth of passengers were trying to squeeze through one security checkpoint shared between gates 10 & 11, meanwhile on the other side of the pier there are no upcoming flights from gates 16 & 17 and an empty security checkpoint. It is easy to criticise when things are chaotic but I thought they would have been better having aircraft spaced out around the pier instead of bunched all on one side, or at least having someone check people in the queue are only those flying on the flights that are boarding or about to board, not the one in an hour's time.

Anyway, the queue was slow moving. Every now and then some passengers would run past the queue gasping about having to recheck bags from a connecting flight, can they please skip ahead to make the "final call", only to be told politely by the security staff or others in the queue that actually many of us are in the same situation and on the same flight. Relax. The plane isn't going anywhere soon.

I took my seat and settle in. Over the next 30 minutes there is a trickle of passengers and cabin crew arriving. About 145 minutes late the doors finally shut, which is a cue for a flurry of last minute calls and texts. Yes we are just about on our way now.

Inflight all was normal. A choice of crisps, biscuit or sweets. Tea, coffee or water. A much needed nap. Boiled sweet before landing.

It was a much longer than anticipated travel day, but I count myself very fortunate that for a change I had no tight connection for onward flights to be disrupted.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Oct 15, 2009 at 1:39 pm
Old Oct 15, 2009, 1:41 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

Postscript

The computer failure was subsequently blamed by Air NZ on IBM.

Amazingly the points for the flights posted within a day. With only hand-written boarding passes and computers down I expected to have to make a manual claim.

Next up, some long Boeing flights.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 12:41 pm

Programs: NZ Koru
Great TR.

Shows how much we depend on computers thesedays!

They should make a print out on the lovely MYAIRNZ that lists all your booked domestic flights, so you use a million peaces of paper printing e-tickets.
Old Oct 17, 2009, 1:38 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors
Original Poster

PRE-TRIP the second

More wierdness to come on the next bit of the report Watch this space.

Last edited by Kiwi Flyer; Oct 20, 2009 at 12:44 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.