IHG Hotels - Friends and Family Promotion [updated Jan 2014]

Subscribe
Quote: The Friends and Family rate has been EXTENDED to September 30, 2009!!!

Randy McCamman
Why do these links get removed? So anoying. I'll just refer to the blog entry of the creator FT - http://boardingarea.com/blogs/mileop...otel-discount/
Quote: Yes, this is your confirmation number from your reservation
Thank you Marty!
Quote: Why do these links get removed? So anoying. I'll just refer to the blog entry of the creator FT - http://boardingarea.com/blogs/mileop...otel-discount/
They are referral links (the poster gets credit). They are welcome to be included, AFAIK, in the poster's signature, but not in the body of the message.
Quote: The Friends and Family rate has been EXTENDED to September 30, 2009!!!
That's good news -- given its reach, this is a "top 10" hotel deal for 2009.

But the links still show a May 31 expiration date. Are they just slow on the update?
But several hotels I tried with several dates all said it is not available???
Does anybody know if these F+F bookings count towards the stay 2 nights get 1 deal?
Stupid question but just curious. Is the price inclusive breakfast?

And do I use the name Randy McCamman for the reservation form.

Thanks.
Quote: Stupid question but just curious. Is the price inclusive breakfast?

And do I use the name Randy McCamman for the reservation form.

Thanks.
Breakfast is not included

Your Welcome
The Holiday Inn Express "NEAREST UNIVERSAL ORLANDO"
(Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
5605 MAJOR BLVD)
Offers a fully refundable, no pre-purchase rate of $72/night including breakfast. the F&F rate is $51/night. $21 difference. You said above these rates do not include breakfast, however the $72 does include breakfast. so if I took the $51/night plus $10-$13(times two as I'm travelling with my partner) for breakfast, I'd end up paying more than the F and F rate too bad though, those are some great rates. Thanks for sharing.
Quote: The Holiday Inn Express "NEAREST UNIVERSAL ORLANDO"
(Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
5605 MAJOR BLVD)
Offers a fully refundable, no pre-purchase rate of $72/night including breakfast. the F&F rate is $51/night. $21 difference. You said above these rates do not include breakfast, however the $72 does include breakfast. so if I took the $51/night plus $10-$13(times two as I'm travelling with my
It's a Holiday Inn Express, so all rates include breakfast. Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge provide free breakfast to guests on all rates worldwide. The F&F rate does not include breakfast unless the property offers breakfast to all guests on all rates; when booking, you will see a note at the top of the page about that.
Quote: Why do these links get removed?
Per the FlyerTalk T&C's, the links may not be posted in the body of the message.

Please PM me for the link and the voucher!
Quote: It's a Holiday Inn Express, so all rates include breakfast. Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge provide free breakfast to guests on all rates worldwide. The F&F rate does not include breakfast unless the property offers breakfast to all guests on all rates; when booking, you will see a note at the top of the page about that.
I'm not sure that's exactly right. Don't you mean if the property offers breakfast to all guests in any individual class of room (i.e., if they have a club level that has a breakfast for everyone in that room type and you book the club level it includes breakfast)?
Quote: I'm not sure that's exactly right. Don't you mean if the property offers breakfast to all guests in any individual class of room (i.e., if they have a club level that has a breakfast for everyone in that room type and you book the club level it includes breakfast)?
Well, that's another case where you'd get breakfast (in the lounge usually and should be viewable in the room/rate details), but I was speaking of properties where the note at the top of the booking page indicates All rates include free breakfast (mostly Staybridge and Holiday Inn Express, but some other properties offer it as well).
Each Brand of IHG has it own Brand Standards. HI Express has a comp breakfast. Anyone who stays gets it, regardless of PC status or the rate code/type you booked.
I got the Holiday Inn Express Nearest Universal for $51/night which includes breakfast for two(saves about $30 each morning) and shuttle service to Universal Studios ( Saving $10 for parking) So really, it's almost like the room is only costing $11/night. Great deal, Thanks again mccamman.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  13