Whsitler Life tickets

Subscribe
Are there any places to snag some discounted lift tickets for Whistler?

I plan on skiing 3 days so not sure if a discounted 3 day ticket or 3 single days would be better if they are at a discount.

Thanks
Quote: Are there any places to snag some discounted lift tickets for Whistler?
In past years the best location in the Vancouver area for discounted lift tickets was 7-11 stores. I'll try to pop into one in the next day or two and find out if they're still selling discounted tickets.

(Note that the discounted tickets were NOT available at the Whistler 7-11 - You had to buy them in the city.)
Well I can answer my own question, yes 7-11's do offer discount lifts. I bought one in the major town before Whistler (I wont do the name justice by guessing) and it was around a $10 savings over buying at the ticket counter in Whistler. ^
Quote: Well I can answer my own question, yes 7-11's do offer discount lifts. I bought one in the major town before Whistler (I wont do the name justice by guessing) and it was around a $10 savings over buying at the ticket counter in Whistler. ^
Sorry I wasn't able to check ahead of time for you - I wound up a little under the weather with a bug and couldn't make it out to a 'sev.'

Sounds like it worked out OK.

BTW, the town in question is called "Squamish," (skwah-mish) also affectionately referred to by locals as "Squeamish."