Happy Christmas to All on the J-Forum

Subscribe
Best wishes for the holidays & New Year
Thank you for the holiday greetings. Personally, I've been looking for kurisamasu keeki for years, but haven't found the right one.
A blessed, meaningful Chanukah to those on the alternate J-Forum. (And certainly a Happy Christmas to all & to all a good night, etc.)
Merry Christmas to you all! Happy New Years cheers to everyone too.

See you all at the next Mabo nearest you in Tokyo.

Sanosuke!
Quote: Thank you for the holiday greetings. Personally, I've been looking for kurisamasu keeki for years, but haven't found the right one.
Don't forget why it is called kurisamasu keeki, easy for it to go past its "sell by" date!
I always find the best bargains when shopping for items within a reasonable period of their "expiration" date. Those dates are always too early and the quality of the goods is still quite acceptable for a while beyond. Plentiful and quite inexpensive generally as long as the expiration date is clearly marked. When he expiration date is in question you can end up overpaying for goods hat should have been marked down.

Quote: Don't forget why it is called kurisamasu keeki, easy for it to go past its "sell by" date!
Quote: I always find the best bargains when shopping for items within a reasonable period of their "expiration" date. Those dates are always too early and the quality of the goods is still quite acceptable for a while beyond. Plentiful and quite inexpensive generally as long as the expiration date is clearly marked. When he expiration date is in question you can end up overpaying for goods hat should have been marked down.
Indeed, wise words. Best to buy when the ratio of freshness to desperation is highest. Just watch out for the retractable claws, sometimes they are well hidden and not apparent even after careful inspection.
Quote: Indeed, wise words. Best to buy when the ratio of freshness to desperation is highest. Just watch out for the retractable claws, sometimes they are well hidden and not apparent even after careful inspection.
Ah yes. All young grasshoppers should heed the fact that it does indeed take time to master the stray cat strut. Best to help the belief in Santa Claus persist until the lights go down on the city and the sun shines o'er the bay.
Happy Chrismakah to all from sunny and dry Cambodia.皆様へお願いいたします、良いお年を迎えください!
Quote: Ah yes. All young grasshoppers should heed the fact that it does indeed take time to master the stray cat strut. Best to help the belief in Santa Claus persist until the lights go down on the city and the sun shines o'er the bay.
I'll have some of whatever it is you are having.
Mina san - Kwanzaa omedetougozaimasu!

mjm -- I got you a Basel mug...
Checked your site today ... it seems you may already have it.
In any case, let's meet in the New Year for Mabo and possibly mug handing over ceremony. I'm in town again from Jan 10.
Quote: Don't forget why it is called kurisamasu keeki, easy for it to go past its "sell by" date!
I'm very thrifty.
Quote: In any case, let's meet in the New Year for Mabo and possibly mug handing over ceremony. I'm in town again from Jan 10.
Note to self: Book flights soon.
I'm in the US right now and made the colossal mistake of ordering mabodofu at P.F. Chang's a couple of days ago. The food runner pronounced it something like "may-boo-tah-foo", the tofu was deep-fried (and possibly cheese), and the sauce tasted like Heinz 57.

Did I mention that I'm in withdrawal?
Quote: I'm in the US right now and made the colossal mistake of ordering mabodofu at P.F. Chang's a couple of days ago. The food runner pronounced it something like "may-boo-tah-foo", the tofu was deep-fried (and possibly cheese), and the sauce tasted like Heinz 57.

Did I mention that I'm in withdrawal?
Joe, I had high hopes for you.