Minimum connecting time at ZRH?

Subscribe
Hi - I've got a few questions about ZRH, where I've never transited before.

I've got a connection from long-haul to short at Zurich in January. Booked through BMI awards, a connection of 1 hour to the LHR flight was permitted, but 1 hour 5 minutes to the LCY flight was flagged as too short.

In the end they booked me to LCY but put a note in my booking to say I had been warned.

My questions are:
Is there a difference in the connection times for the LHR flight (A321) vs the LCY (RJ100)?
Is 1 hour and 5 minutes OK at Zurich?
Are Swiss good at rebooking on a later flight in case the long-haul is delayed?
And will the comments in my booking mean they wouldn't rebook me if I miss it?

Thanks for any advice.
The difference is that to LCY (RJ) you will have to take a bus at a Bus Gate,
so if you are late they have to send you be a special little bus or make an entire big bus wait for you, while to LHR (A3xx) you will have a proper gate, which means they can board everyone and then just wait for you and close the gate...

I guess if you are late they will do probabbly rebook you on a later flight, provided it is one ticket.
But you I guess you will have a weak case to ask for compensation if your lugagge doesn't make it or if you would have to stay somewher overnight because you missed the last flight...
(But that is a wild guess).

Anyway: an hour in ZRH should be in principle more than enough - the only issue you have is if your long haul is rellay late.
MCT at ZRH is 40 minutes.
The treatment if you miss the flight might depend on which airline is operating the delayed inbound longhaul. Airlines are generally more generous if they themselves caused the broken connection.

But 1 hr 5 min should be o.k. as it's well above the MCT.
Thanks for the replies.

The whole trip is with LX so hopefully they'll look after us if there are any delays.

We're arriving in longhaul F and leaving on european C - I've read they'll drive us out to the plane in a private car - is this right? Also the online First Class brochure talks about being "met by a concierge on arrival" - what does this amount to?

Thanks again