Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Hampton 250 point bonus and $10 Visa Prepaid card bonus

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 7, 2008, 4:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat; IHG Spire Amb; Marriott Diamond; HHonors Gold; AA Exec Plat; United 1K

My apologies if this has been posted, but my search didn't reveal anything.

I just received a snail mail offer from Hampton offering 250 Hilton Hhonors bonus points on stays between November 4, 2008 and January 5, 2009. Plus you earn a $10 Visa Prepaid Card for stays involving a Friday or Saturday night.

You must resister in advance. Go to www.hampton.com/holidaypoints
Old Nov 8, 2008, 8:02 am

Programs: HH Diamond, DL PM
Thanks.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 11:09 am

Programs: HH LifeTime Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt, AA, Delta
Might be targeted? More feedback, please.

Might be targeted? Just tried the 250 point bonus. I already have a reservation at a particular Hampton and tried to make a 2nd booking using the link provided. Says the Hampton isn't available for that one-night booking. So then I went over to the USTennis Eadvantage link and no problem... I can book the same exact night and hotel (BTW, the 1000 point bonus from Eadvantage is supposed to expire Oct. 31, 2008 but I thought I would give it a try anyway for old times sake).

Anybody else try this link? Is it targeted or is this just another example of Hilton website inconsistencies?
Old Nov 9, 2008, 12:33 pm

Programs: Walmart Super Elite
The link worked for me on 11/6 and I was able to book a room. Haven't tried it since, tho.

The fine print on the flyer doesn't seem to indicate that it is a targeted offer. However, there is a disclaimer that the rates are subject to availability.
Old Nov 9, 2008, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by sallyerd

Anybody else try this link? Is it targeted or is this just another example of Hilton website inconsistencies?
doesn't look targeted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.