Wiki Posts
Search

AA RTW Desk says No but ExpertFlyer says Yes

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2008, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

AA RTW Desk says No but ExpertFlyer says Yes

Greetings,

I'm trying to find two seats for the CAI-xAMM-ATH segments on Apr-16th of my DONE4 itinerary. I see D9 (D6 non-premium seats) availability on ExpertFlyer for both the segments but AA RTW Desks says no seats are available. I booked my trip through AA. Do I need to go through them for any change and availability requests? Are there any other options available to me?

Thanks!
Old Oct 18, 2008, 1:20 pm
Suspended

Programs: None any more
No you don't - issue the ticket with those segments open-dated. Then call RJ and make a reservation with them for the flights you want, giving them the number of the AA ticket.
Old Oct 18, 2008, 1:52 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by christep
No you don't - issue the ticket with those segments open-dated. Then call RJ and make a reservation with them for the flights you want, giving them the number of the AA ticket.
Thank you! I called RJ and the person was quite helpful. The process is slightly different for me because I have paper tickets issued (>16 segments). So, I need to fax a copy of the paper tickets to the Chicago Sales Office and have them make the date change to the itinerary.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.