Advantage Rent A Car invites SkyMiles® members Earn Double Miles

Subscribe
Advantage Rent A Car invites SkyMiles® members
to rent from Advantage on their next trip and earn double miles
. At Advantage, that means you earn up to 400 miles per day, one of the most aggressive offers in the industry! Plus, when you rent Advantage you will save up to 50% off competitor rates on a great new car. So take Advantage and enjoy more miles, and more cash in your pocket on your next trip.

Offer applies to a rental of an intermediate size vehicle or higher, October 5th-December 31, 2008. Miles capped at 2,000 miles per reservation, with any number of reservations eligible within offer window.

Advantage is America's first major car rental company in the United States committed to going 100% green. Advantage is committed to providing environmentally conscious travelers with a fleet of 100% fuel efficient vehicles by the end of 2010. Advantage plan to go green with the assistance of their automobile providers and offer choices consistent with their pledge to protect the environment with each and every car rental.

To get your double miles click here

For Terms and Conditions or to Book, visit www.advantage.com/delta
TrentP - welcome to FlyerTalk. Thanks for the heads up on this deal.
Quote: TrentP - welcome to FlyerTalk. Thanks for the heads up on this deal.
Cool no prob at all I for another 2 for Advantage again although I posted it. It is taking along time to post. Where else can I post stuff. I am hookin one of my guys up posting stuff that people need
Great experiance with Advantage
I had a great experiance with Advantage. I am an older dude not that old but have tried everyone even Snappy car rental from back in the day. That's for real target market old schoolers. But in any case Advantage has treated me like a king the times I needed a car.

Go USC Pac 10
Wirelessly posted (FlyerTalk.com/wap is fun : BlackBerry8830/4.2.2 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Hit and miss with them, but they seems to be moving in the right direction. Adding ff partners was a huge step towards legitimacy as a viable company to rent from. Keep the deals coming - there are definitely some bargains to be had at advantage.
Quote: Cool no prob at all I for another 2 for Advantage again although I posted it. It is taking along time to post. Where else can I post stuff. I am hookin one of my guys up posting stuff that people need
Senior Advantage Where 50+ Means Great Rates On Great New Cars
Where 50+ Means Great Rates On Great New Cars

Rate Code:ADMSCS

Some things just get better with age. And to help celebrate this, Advantage has great low rates specially priced for customer over 50 years of age. Enjoy savings year round on economy through full size cars for the low price of $25 per day. Looking to take family or friends along the way, minivans and SUV’s are only $35 per day. No matter your need, Advantage Rent A Car has a great selection of new low mileage vehicles at the best prices available. Start planning your next trip with Advantage today!

Seniors Advantage Click Here

Offer expires March 31, 2009

Rates are for one driver, 25 years or older. Tax, fuel, selected options; LDW ($24.99 per day or less); and any airport fees (maximum 12 percent) or tax reimbursement and Energy Surcharge fees are additional. Offer valid at U.S. locations only. 24-hour advance reservation required. Vehicles may have limited availability. Exact model described may be substituted with a similar vehicle type. Frequent flyer miles may be subject to a surcharge. Rates are subject to change or cancellation at Advantage Rent A Car's discretion. This offer may not be used with any additional promotion or advertised rate. Rate valid at participating locations. Black out dates apply. (11/25-11/29, 12/22-01/03, 02/13-02/17) Offer expires 03/31/09.