Wiki Posts
Search

How to make seat 3AC fully recline on A330

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2008, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

How to make seat 3AC fully recline on A330

Hi everyone,

this has probably been asked/posted a few times, but the forum search didn't help - so here we go...

We are booked on an LH A330 in C - our seats are 3AC. I read or heard somewhere that there is a way to make these seats fully recline (i.e. the full 180 degrees instead of the LH typical slight angle). Or, alternatively, are these seats intrinsically "flatter"?
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
You are asking for the last FT secret to be revealed !

The legend suggests that the bulkhead seats in LH C can be converted into fully flat beds ... there are also persistent rumours that had you attended the LH FRA Do you could have witnessed a live demonstration on board a 747 of how to achieve this by szg and myself !
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Awww, now come on! Care to provide some details? You can also send me a PM.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:39 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
Originally Posted by Rambuster
You are asking for the last FT secret to be revealed !

The legend suggests that the bulkhead seats in LH C can be converted into fully flat beds ... there are also persistent rumours that had you attended the LH FRA Do you could have witnessed a live demonstration on board a 747 of how to achieve this by szg and myself !
I am still upset that I stood upstairs and didn't watch you guys
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
For once I was at the right place - it works like a beauty - Thanks Rambuster & SZG ^^^

Cheers

Thomas
Old Feb 11, 2008, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
Don't worry, I would have been upstairs, too.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:10 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
The author of the LH flat skybed trick, mighty TFM, recently complained of people revealing secrets on FT, so my lips are sealed
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH, UA, BD, AA, NW, FB, NH, AC, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, *W, HH, Marriott, PC, Leaders Club, AMEX
Originally Posted by oliver2002
The author of the LH flat skybed trick, mighty TFM, recently complained of people revealing secrets on FT, so my lips are sealed
Is something that was demonstrated at a LH sponsored do really a secret? Didn't you even post pictures of the procedure on your website?

But you are correct. There's always a fair chance that LH might officially prohibit a "Let's beat the system"-goodie once it becomes common public knowledge.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:19 pm

...chicken!
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:19 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Originally Posted by flysurfer
Didn't you even post pictures of the procedure on your website?
I made pictures since you had mentioned that its difficult to explain without pictures.

galileo, ygpm.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The author of the LH flat skybed trick, mighty TFM
Btw, while I keep getting credit for this thingie, the discovery was actually made by a fellow FTer who wants to remain unknowns.

Then again, I fully accept the fact that no matter what I'm saying now, history will tell that I invented it, period.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by sentom
...chicken!
Bad sentom. Bad sentom.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by flysurfer
Then again, I fully accept the fact that no matter what I'm saying now, history will tell that I invented it, period.
Thats the fate of every good journalist.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON, BA Gold, EK Gold
Pictures were taken at the FRA Do.
Old Feb 11, 2008, 2:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thats the fate of every good journalist.
Not really.

Flying Lawyer keeps getting credit for minting the term HONRUN, even though I invented it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.