Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Priority Club RA, Lots of other cards
Post * * * Ic Master Promo Thread 2008 * * *

:-::-: Final Update Saturday 27th December @ 20.15 UK Time :-:

2008 Master Promo Thread

Last clean up of the thread

:-: :-: :-:
Remember the PC Meeting Calender. Please update it with your stays. You never know who you might bump into. CLICK HERE for further information
-----------------------
Its upto each person to see if they are eligible for the various promotions and you should only register if you’re happy that it will not have any effect on your account. Basically if you have any doubts then either ask or don’t register.

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
I have been asked to let you all know that you should NOT call up Priority Club with regards any of the promotions codes listed in this forum UNLESS you have actually been sent them or picked them up for information on the PC website or hotels.

Remember that PC keeps a record of all the promtions you have signed up for and when you call these will be displayed to the person dealing with your issues.

Attention: People have reported issues where they have registered for a promotion only to find out when they check that the registrations have been deleted. So it’s advisable to check your registrations as necessary. I personally always check this before I go away for any stays just in case.

NOTE: When I update parts of the thread you can tell by the :-: and date. I will also put a note at the top of the this main message as well.

------------------------------------------------
All promotions with a promo code can be reached through this link followed by typing in the promo code manually:

priorityclub.com/register

Note: In order for the link not to be traced please copy the above into
your webbrowser then add http://www : at the front of it.
[CENTER]------------------------------------------------

:-::-::-:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Valid to 31st Dec 2008

Stay "XXX" Get 5k or 10k or 15k Bonus

Valid from 1st Oct to 31st Dec Stay "XXX" of nights (they don't have to be consecutive).

Stay 4 - 3023 Get 5k
Stay 5 -9987 Get 5k
Stay 7 - 1496 Get 10k
Stay 8 - 5981 Get 10k
Stay 10 - 0957 Get 10k
Stay 12 - 4742 Get 10k
Stay 15 - 8635 get 15k
Stay 18 - 1002 Get 15k

Note: If you where not sent an email to ask you to enlist in these promos please DO NOT call Priority Club to complain if you cant either get signed up or you dont get the points.

Also you can only sign up for one of the Stay "X" get 10k bonus. You can try to sign up again but these days it does not work.

BONUS POINTS AT HOTELS ACCROSS BELGIUM AND NETHERLANDS
Elevate your weekend break with 2,000 bonus points
Collect 2,000 bonus points when you stay between Friday and Sunday at any Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn or Express by Holiday Inn in Belgium or the Netherlands at any qualifying rate.
Click HERE for more info

Holiday Inn "Great Bonus"across China!
This is the time of the year to reward yourself for all your hard work. Together with your family or love one, take advantage of our Best Flexible Rate, and select a value added benefit to complete your Holiday Inn Great Bonus Stay. You can choose from a RMB88 credit for food and beverage or a room upgrade. What’s more, with our family friendly “Kids Free” program, your young ones will enjoy to stay and eat for free!

Click HERE for info

For Weddings

We have just the thing to make your reception less stressful. The honeymoon of your dreams.

Simply book your reception at any participating InterContinental hotel or resort location in the United States, Canada or Mexico and you will receive up to $2,000 to spend on your honeymoon at any participating InterContinental hotel or resort location worldwide.

You will enjoy:

an InterContinental Hotels & Resorts pre-paid card worth $2,000 when you book a $30,000 reception,
an InterContinental Hotels & Resorts pre-paid card worth $1,000 when you book a $22,500 reception,
or an InterContinental Hotels & Resorts pre-paid card worth $500 when you book a $15,000 reception.

For more information or to contact us regarding your special day, click HERE.

US & Canada Only

Earn up to 11,000 PC Points for using PASSKEY

Planning a meeting or event at Crowne Plaza just got easier with Passkey’s web based event management tool.

Passkey offers custom web sites so attendees can make room reservations directly into the reserved block, access to real-time reports, email alerts and automated room list uploads through a secured site.

Earn up to 11,000 Priority Club points for using Passkey (US & Canada members only). Your bonus points will be credited to your account upon completion of your event, and there’s no limit to the number of times you can earn this bonus between now and December 31, 2008.

Click HERE for further informatio[B][COLOR="Black"]n

Holiday Inn Racing and Priority Club Rewards 2,900 bonus points promotion.

Description
Register and stay at any Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express® in the U.S. or Canada to earn 2,900 bonus Priority Club® points for your stay, now through December 31, 2008. Book your next Stay Now

It's either code 3448 OR 3029

HERTZ Offers

Enjoy these great offers and don't forget to use your Discount Number CDP 22754 for savings and benefits anytime you rent from Hertz. Click on any of the links below and your CDP number will automatically be applied to your reservation.

- Free Day and Double Points!
Valid on all car classes - Valid for pickup through 9/30/08

- Save up to $30 and Earn Double Priority Club Points!
Weekend and Weekly rentals - Valid for pickup through 12/31/08

- Free Upgrade and Double Priority Club Points!
Compact through Full Size Vehicles - Valid for pickup through 12/31/08

- Triple Points on Daily, Weekend, Weekly or Monthly rentals!
All car classes - Valid for pickup through 12/31/08

Click HERE for further information

UK PC Offers

Autumn is here and with the nights drawing in we’ve come up with some tempting offers to get you out of the house and discovering somewhere new. Exclusively available for our Priority Club Rewards members, our latest offers are the perfect reason for that well-deserved break.

Click HERE for more info

Discover the real Europe through our Insider Experiences this Autumn

At InterContinental we understand that true luxury arises through authentic and enriching experiences which make your world feel bigger. That is why we have developed our Insider Experiences to allow you to discover Europe in a unique and special way.

Click HERE for more info

STAY HERE AND FOR $99† EACH WAY FLY THERE (HIE/ HIX)
Simply book the Stay to Fly Rate at participating Holiday Inn® and
Holiday Inn Express® hotels and stay now through December 31, 2008 and get a flight voucher redeemable for a $198 round-trip ticket between 198 select cities.† (US, CAN, MEX)

Click HERE for more info

EARN DOUBLE POINTS WITH PRIORITY CLUB SHOPPING

You’ll find the perfect gift for everyone on your Holiday gift giving list. And every time you make a qualifying purchase with one of the 25 participating merchants you’ll earn DOUBLE the points through 12/31/2008. Shop now for the best selection! Shop often to watch your points stack up! Visit priorityclub.com/shopping to start earning points the easy way!
(US, CAN, UK)

Click HERE for more info

SPEND A WEEKEND GETAWAY THIS FALL IN DUBLIN, OH (CP)

The Fall To Winter Day Stays package includes breakfast for a family of four, 2 complimentary drink coupons and 2 appetizers from our very own Dublin Metro Grill. Weekend package rates available from $99.95 per night.**
Come enjoy your time away from home with us this fall, now through December 31, 2008.

NOTE: This is from a PC statement and you will need to print it out with the bit below:

** Offer is valid Friday-Saturday and includes a full breakfast for a family of four, 2 drink coupons redeemable in our lounge/restaurant and 2 appetizers from the Dublin Metro Grill and this is per night of stay. Guest will be issued coupons redeemable in on property restaurant. All unused portions of the package are non refundable.

TAKE A BREAK IN BEAUTIFUL FRENCH POLYNESIA FOR LESS.

Book a stay for 2009 at any of the four InterContinental® Hotels and Resorts in French Polynesia, and you will enjoy 10% off the lowest Internet rate. Simply make your reservation online from now to 31 December 2008.
Click HERE for more info

THERE'S SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN ITALY - including 2,000 bonus points! (HIE/ HIX)
From the famous sites of Rome to the foothills of Tuscany, you can earn 2,000 bonus points when you stay two consecutive nights at participating hotels in Italy.

Click HERE for more info

PICK UP BONUS POINTS ALL OVER EUROPE THIS WINTER!

Whether it's a business trip or a weekend break, you can earn 1,000 bonus points at participating hotels in Austria, Italy, Spain and Germany (HIE, HIX, CP).
Click HERE for more info

For the following offers links are not provided
(show print-out at check-in; Valid until 31 Dec 2008)

----------------------------------------------------------

Britain is snowed under Bonus Points.
Earn 1,000 bonus points at participating Express by Holiday Inn hotels, including Swindon City Centre, Burton-upon-Trent, Cardiff Bay and Wimbledon South.

Cobbled streets and canals in Rembrandt's birthplace.

Enjoy a quintessentially Dutch experience and 1,000 bonus points for any stay at Holiday Inn Leiden.

Holiday Inn Essen City Centre strikes the right chord.
Just walking distance from shops, theatres and world famous musicals, this contemporary hotel offers 1,000 bonus points with any stay.

Mountain views and 2,000 bonus points in Bulgaria.
Holiday Inn Sofia boasts state-of-the-art conference rooms with superb views of the Vitosha mountains, plus 2,000 bonus points with any consecutive two night stay.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Last edited by Radioman; Dec 27, 2008 at 1:16 pm
Old Dec 23, 2007, 11:13 am
Original Poster

Hi Folks,
Please find the new 2008 promo thread. I have made some changes to it.

1. The main dates are now in blue

2. The main promo titles are in red

3. Spaced things out a bit more

I am trying to make it easier to read and find things if thats possible.

Also thanks to everyone who has sent in promo updates etc during the year it is much appreciated.

regards
J
Old Dec 23, 2007, 12:05 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond (MM), Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Well, I did want post #2 on this thread to do it, but you already nabbed that one too!

A big thanks to you Radioman for your past (and future) work on this thread. I like the clean new look!
Old Dec 23, 2007, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA 3.6MM, AF/KL Lifetime Plat, BA Gold, AA 1MM, IC Spire RA, Kimpton IC, Marriott Plat, et alia
VISA promotion link takes one to the new Intercontinental website not to registration

Enjoy a $50 Visa Gift Card

Now even the briefest of trips spent at InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts can leave you with a delightful travel reminder — a $50 Visa® gift card to use as you please.
Simply register for this promotion, book your reservation and pay with your Visa card at any InterContinental hotel or resort in the United States and Puerto Rico. Stay with us over a Friday or Saturday night between November 1, 2007, and March 31, 2008, and receive a $50 Visa gift card after completing your travel

Click HERE for futher info
The link resolves to the "new and improved" Flash website instead of to the promotion page. I suppose this depends on one's browser and whether one is logged in or not; sloppy sloppy programming.

And let me echo the kudos to radioman for his continuing service!
Old Dec 23, 2007, 1:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Originally Posted by Radioman
Valid to 30th April 2008

2 Nights for the Price of 1

Whether it's a special occasion or well-deserved treat, stay with us for 2 nights and pay for just 1, you can stay at one of thousands of hotels around the world including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn and Express by Holiday Inn hotels. Don’t forget – the earlier you book, the more choice you’ll have!

Offer applicable for stays from 15th December 2007 to 30th April 2008. This offer is available on the Best Flexible Rate. When booking your hotel please select 2 nights' accommodation - your discount will be applied automatically.
Question about this, assume this literally only works on a 2-night reservation? If I have a (5) night stay, would there be a problem breaking it up into a 2-night, a 2-night, and a 1-night in order to get 2 free out of 5?
Old Dec 23, 2007, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gleff
Question about this, assume this literally only works on a 2-night reservation? If I have a (5) night stay, would there be a problem breaking it up into a 2-night, a 2-night, and a 1-night in order to get 2 free out of 5?
Hi gleff

Here is an extract from the T&C

"1) 2 for 1 offer is based on the Best Flex Rate and consists of two consecutive night stays for the price of one, based on two adults sharing a standard twin/double room (max.2 adults per room) at participating hotels only. 2) Stays are available over Fri, Sat and Sun nights with many hotels offering midweek availability - please check at time of booking."

So there is nothing to say you cant do it, but you would have to find a hotel that has the midweek rooms on a 2 for 1 offer. If you do get it to work then please let us all know as this would be a very good deal indeed.

regards
J
Old Dec 23, 2007, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AMC MovieWatcher, Giant BonusCard, Petco PALS Card, Silver Diner Blue Plate Club
Indeed, this hasn't worked at the hotels I've tried.

But it's a great offer when available, may save some of those BOGO certs the first few months of the year! ^
Old Dec 23, 2007, 8:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, BA, Mucci: Sir Roger des Directions Routičres, PCR
I had a 4-night midweek stay in October at the IC Paris Le Grand booked as 2 x 2-4-1s. It caused an element of surprise at checkout when they wanted to charge full rate for 4 nights but of course my printouts came to the rescue.

I was especially surprised as the stay was in the final week of the Rugby World Cup when many hotels had doubled their rates and most were fully booked.

I have had other 3-night stays including midweek at IHG hotels booked as 2-4-1 for 2 nights and a separate reservation for the 3rd night. All in Europe btw.

So it's usually worth checking just in case.
Old Dec 23, 2007, 10:26 pm

Programs: PC Plat.
Platinum YESSS

Radioman,

Thanks to You I made Platinum for next year ^

Afish
Old Dec 23, 2007, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ICH Ambassador, HH Gold VIP, Starwood Platinum Preferred, UA Premier, AA, Marriott Bonvoy
Thanx Radioman, particularly for 2006 getting me going in ‘07.

This year was not as profitable--I even got an email from PC warning me about registering when I was not targeted.

Last edited by Camino1; Dec 24, 2007 at 12:13 am
Old Dec 23, 2007, 10:42 pm

Radioman, let me chime in with the others. You did a fantastic job and saved me the work of swifting through a million post on my own. If you ever need any help, please let me know.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 12:11 am

Originally Posted by Roger
I had a 4-night midweek stay in October at the IC Paris Le Grand booked as 2 x 2-4-1s. It caused an element of surprise at checkout when they wanted to charge full rate for 4 nights but of course my printouts came to the rescue.

I was especially surprised as the stay was in the final week of the Rugby World Cup when many hotels had doubled their rates and most were fully booked.

I have had other 3-night stays including midweek at IHG hotels booked as 2-4-1 for 2 nights and a separate reservation for the 3rd night. All in Europe btw.

So it's usually worth checking just in case.

This worked for me on a 3 night stay in IC Warsaw. Could have tried it with the IC Malta for a 1 week stay, but I did read somewhere where the booking was rearranged by the hotel.
Old Dec 24, 2007, 2:33 am

Programs: LH M&M SEN *G, Priority Club Plat. RA
Hello

This thread deserves a "Sticky". Would it be possible for an admin to do that?

Thanks alot to Radioman for all his effort and work in this forum.

Also thanks to all the other posters, who suply valuable information.

I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Cheers
aquaguy
Old Dec 24, 2007, 3:54 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
Done!

And thanks a lot to Radioman for starting this thread!

ralfkrippner, co-moderator
Old Dec 24, 2007, 5:06 am
Suspended

Programs: OWE, Hilton GOLD and counting
Thank you my dear. You are our hero. Looking forward to meet you in one of the hotel we might stay!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.