Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > American Airlines | AAdvantage (Pre-Consolidation with USAir)
Reload this Page >

When I check my AAdvantage miles it shows no activity for August?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2007, 9:07 am
Original Poster

My wife, both sons and my account all say....

You have no mileage activity posted for this month.
Note: Activity since your last statement can be viewed by selecting "Current" from the drop down menu above.

The balances look about right but the activity that it had been showing for August is gone. Is that normal?
Old Aug 19, 2007, 9:11 am

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
That's odd, mine is doing the same thing, and just a few days ago I could see August activity. The balances are all correct though so I wonder if we're just caught in the update cycle.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 9:41 am

Programs: AA PLT, MileagePlus
Same problem here. I actually noticed it started happening Saturday morning PST.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 9:56 am

Location: MSP (and will only fly NWA in re-routes if I HAVE to)
Programs: AA EXP (4.5MM), hotel programs as needed
Look at the stickie http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612879

Or if cannot find the line when looking at this valuable tool - AAdvantage Miles – My aa.com account is showing zeros! – AA posts miles in batches, and you may experience a few hours where you can not read your account detail. Situation normal
Old Aug 19, 2007, 10:08 am
Suspended

I noticed this - my last two activities in August are missing, so it must be an update thing.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There are at least 12 threads like this each year.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 11:04 am

Programs: aa exp 1MM, alaska air, united, hhonors gold, spg gold
Your mileage and segment totals are all correct.

It is just the detail for the most recent month that is unavailable for a short time at the end of each monthly processing cycle
Old Aug 19, 2007, 11:09 am

Programs: BAEC redundant Bronze, AAdvantage Lifetime PLT, CO, WN, B6
Originally Posted by pixpixpix
Your mileage and segment totals are all correct.

It is just the detail for the most recent month that is unavailable for a short time at the end of each monthly processing cycle

Actually yesterday mine was showing a flight from Tueday with now PLT bonus, so I'm wondering if they have a bigger problem than usual? Hopefully it'll all be back in a day or so.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 12:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JGR01
Look at the stickie http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612879

Or if cannot find the line when looking at this valuable tool - AAdvantage Miles – My aa.com account is showing zeros! – AA posts miles in batches, and you may experience a few hours where you can not read your account detail. Situation normal

That wasn't the situation so that's why I ask. My account doesn't show zero it just doesn't show the August activity. Maybe this should be added to the Unofficial Users' Guide - American AAdvantage Forum.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 3:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3MM, Lifetime Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HH Gold
I'm experiencing the same problem and it's pretty annoying because I need to cross-reference my AAdvantage activity with my BizExtrAA activity for July that just posted.

It shouldn't be too many more days until it is restored.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 3:41 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime GLD, SPG Lifetime GLD
This doesn't appear to the be standard monthly batch that creates the statements -- I think that happened to my account last weekend. This is a case of no transaction history flowing to the on-line view, but the cumulative stats are correct. Sounds like a bug in their software to me.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 3:50 pm

Programs: HH Gold, Marriott Platinum, AA EXP, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by Illini_Fan
This doesn't appear to the be standard monthly batch that creates the statements -- I think that happened to my account last weekend. This is a case of no transaction history flowing to the on-line view, but the cumulative stats are correct. Sounds like a bug in their software to me.
Didn't AA do an "enhancement" last weekend?
Old Aug 19, 2007, 3:50 pm

Programs: AA Plat/4MM, Marriott Lifetime Plat, HA Premier, SPG, UA, VX
It started last weekend - the normal weekend update - but on Monday morning everything was still there (not updated & month changed). Then yesterday am - month changed - all activity for last month "gone".

I thought I would wait til tomorrow - see if fixed - then fax or call with questions.
Old Aug 19, 2007, 4:27 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT - 2.9MM, Lifetime AC, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Hertz Precs Crcl
This one is an AA.COM glitch

I noticed my current flight details gone yesterday (although the totals were all correct.) Since they were still missing today, but WERE there Friday (AND my monthly processing happened LAST weekend) I called AAdvantage Customer Service. The rep confirmed they are getting a large number of calls this weekend and that there is a widespread glitch showing current flight details. They are trying to correct the omission. FWIW
Old Aug 19, 2007, 4:28 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
My "end of month" seems to have changed to the "middle of the month", this happend about two or three months ago.
My account shows the correct totals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.