SAA UK Premium Chauffeur Service

Subscribe
Hi all,

I have just come across this benefit on the SAA website and was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of this. I'm not sure if this feature is new but I've never seen it before.

Under T&C it mentions that it is not available to premium D class bookings. We are on award tickets (BMI Diamond Club) but booked in O class (First-although we have been downgraded to Business due to change of aircraft).

Anyone used this whilst travelling on award tickets-this would be a great surprise for the other half as he will be expecting a minicab to the airport
Quote: Hi all,

I have just come across this benefit on the SAA website and was wondering if anyone has taken advantage of this. I'm not sure if this feature is new but I've never seen it before.
It has always been there. Only available to paying pax - not award tickets. There was a thread on here some time back where someone did use it for award tickets, but I think that more luck than anything. I emailed SAA once, and the answer was only Paid tickets were eligible.