Bariloche to Trelew via bus

Subscribe
I'm putting together an itinerary for a 3 weeks tour of Argentina in September. I'm having difficulties getting info on bus companies that have routes from Bariloche to either Trelew or Puerto Madryn (we're flying into BRC from AEP and then flying back to AEP from Trelew). I found websitee for Andesmar, El Condor, and Don Otto but none of them indicate they have service between these areas. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Putting together bus itins for segments outside of the large cities is indeed a challenge. Im not sure it will help you much further, but please refer to this website that may have more information, unfortunatetly I think its only available in Spanish.

http://www.xcolectivo.com.ar/
I looked thru that website and it gives lists of phone #s and addresses of terminals but I can't find anything that gives what routes are covered by what companies, etc. Guide books say there is direct overnight service between the two cities, but I guess I'll have to call a few of them directly to try and figure it out. Thanks for your suggestion, Gaucho100K
I was able to find the answer to my own question and I'll post the results just in case anyone else needs it:
Mar y Valle, tel. 2944 43 2269. It is a 12 hr overnight trip leaving at 6:00 pm and costs $135 pesos for seats that fully recline, similar to first class airline seats, I'm told. I'll be making the trip in Sept. and will report back. We'll fly from BA's into Bariloche and fly back from Trelew.