Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Rewards Network (formerly iDine)
Reload this Page >

What does "Benefits Alert" mean in restaurant info?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2007, 10:43 am
Original Poster

I took a look to make sure the bar I'm headed to for hoops tomorrow is still a participant, and next to the name in a red box it said "Benefits Alert!" I couldn't click on it and the restaurant details didn;t have any info. Any thoughts?

FYI- the bar in question is Joe's in Chicago.

edit: never mind. When I hovered over the box, a note came up saying the place was leaving the program at the end of the month.
Old Mar 16, 2007, 9:17 am

Programs: AC SE, UA 1K, Hilton Diamond
If you position your cursor over the benefit alert icon and leave it there for a few seconds, a message will pop up telling you that this establishment will be leaving the Rewards Network at the end of the month and benefits will be available until then.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.