My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
[QUOTE=cmwdjw;7914932]Can anyone sign in this morning to Coke Rewards? I keep getting an error message and so does my sister on her computer. Hate that!]

It's working for me this morning. I had problems with the Rewards - Entertainment page last evening around 11 PDT, but that is also working now.
Quote: Can anyone sign in this morning to Coke Rewards? I keep getting an error message and so does my sister on her computer. Hate that!
Since a couple of days I get an error message when using MS Explorer.
Have to use Mozilla Firefox.
Quote: I redeemed 125 MCR points for a 500 point PC voucher and the code that I received has already been redeemed according to the PC website. Just sent a note to Coke about this.... strange. Anyone else experience this?
This just happened to me, too. I wonder if they are using predictable sequence numbers (with final check-digit) and are getting opportunistic folks plugging them in... We'll see if I get an answer to my query.

Also had problems with 3 codes today. 1. The run-over cap I understand.
2. A 12-digit box code (with the new A, F, O, and 5 characters, and I've had O work before). It should have worked. (Followup: It worked the next day. Got another non-working 12-digit boxtop today, however.)
3. A 24-pack with an 11-digit code (not 12) and no digit appears mangled or dragged out. Another 33 points "on appeal".
Quote: Also had problems with 3 codes today. 1. The run-over cap I understand.
2. A 12-digit box code (with the new A, F, O, and 5 characters, and I've had O work before). It should have worked.
3. A 24-pack with an 11-digit code (not 12) and no digit appears mangled or dragged out. Another 33 points "on appeal".
Item 2 - Similar issue here yesterday: a 15-character code 12-pack I entered correctly returned a "not entered correctly" error message, repeatedly. Set it aside and entered the other nine codes I had available. Then tried the problem code again. No problem.

Item 3 - You could systematically try all the possible characters for the missing one (assuming you know where in the sequence it goes). However, unreadable codes do not count against the max of 10 codes per day. So if one has > 10/day to enter, then the appeal "adds" points to one's account.
Just attempted to enter 500 point pcr code from mcr and got the "code already redeemed" message.

Tried 3 different browsers (cookies cleared, cache cleared, etc.) and same mesage everytime.

Have redeemed mcr pcr codes before (every time within minutes of redeeming at mcr but was unable to do it right away this time) and all codes worked fine.

Gut feeling is that if you don't redeem immediately, someone is entering sequential codes (all codes I've received so far start with 32642 and the remaining numbers have been rising) and taking the points. So, if you redeem mcr for pcr, make sure you redeem immediately!

Emailed pcr, so we'll see what happens...
Quote: Just attempted to enter 500 point pcr code from mcr and got the "code already redeemed" message.

Tried 3 different browsers (cookies cleared, cache cleared, etc.) and same mesage everytime.
Had the same problem. I emailed MCR, will see if/when I get a response.
based on these response with PC; Me thinks I will wait before redeeming.. I know I run the risk of losing award availabilty but I think it beats the risk of PC and MRC just plain effing up on this entire process
Quote: I am still guessing that DL awards will return at some point. If for no other reason than Delta is still prominently displayed on the MCR website.
It just seems dumb that Delta is even a featured sponsor. SkyMiles have been available for 10 days in the last 8 months.
Quote: It just seems dumb that Delta is even a featured sponsor. SkyMiles have been available for 10 days in the last 8 months.
Well, that sounds like they're a pretty darn popular sponsor then, doesn't it?
Quote: Well, that sounds like they're a pretty darn popular sponsor then, doesn't it?
Or a really bad one?
did anyone get a response back from MCR about the PC point thing? I sent them an email almost a week ago with no response yet.
I had one PC code where I waited one day before redeeming and it said it had been redeemed already too. No response from MCR yet.
Quote: Or a really bad one?
I'm pretty certain that Coke, not Delta, is to blame for that. Coke is almost certainly the one who lays out the terms of sponsorship, and I'm sure Delta complies... the fact that Coke runs out of Delta miles is (IMHO) due to their poor planning in requesting said miles from Delta. Maybe they can't request more, maybe they choose not to, who knows... either way, the popularity of Delta combined with Coke's lack of proper response to that popularity is what's causing the problem, and says nothing about whether Delta is a "good" sponsor or not.
Quote: did anyone get a response back from MCR about the PC point thing? I sent them an email almost a week ago with no response yet.
I am waiting patiently for a response as well.
Quote: It just seems dumb that Delta is even a featured sponsor. SkyMiles have been available for 10 days in the last 8 months.
Hey, when you compare that record to the availability of SkySaver award seats, it looks pretty good.
38  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  58  98  148  548