My Coke Reward Points [Master Thread]

Subscribe
Quote: Even if they come up with an award where 1 pt = 1 mile, I think it probably isn't worth it given the amount of time it takes to enter the stuff...
The Delta Skymiles awards earned 500 miles for 80 points. That's 1pt = 6.25 miles. No guarantee of similar values in the new program though.
for me the key is to only buy diet coke if it economically makes sense vs. pepsi.. it totally buy it on price.. what I dont' do is buy coke just for the points. I save a few up and input them watching tv.. no hassle.. its allowed me to collect 18,500 HH points to date for not doing a lot.. with another 5K I'm guessing in the near future

Quote: I suspect that the coke rewards is a bigger waste of time than the erewards crap. The prizes offered seem to have little or no value and the effort to actually enter the points is a total pain. The web site frequently freaks out and logs you out, rejects certain codes and says they have already been used, and then gets upset if you try to enter more than 10 codes in a day. Even if they come up with an award where 1 pt = 1 mile, I think it probably isn't worth it given the amount of time it takes to enter the stuff... I guess I'll wait until after the new program comes into effect and see if there are any good rewards and if not, ditch the thing...
For those nice enough to post promo miles....
Will you post mycokereward points here on this thread or will they be posted in a seperate thread?

Just want to know where to look.

Thanks all!
Quote: I suspect that the coke rewards is a bigger waste of time than the erewards crap. The prizes offered seem to have little or no value and the effort to actually enter the points is a total pain. The web site frequently freaks out and logs you out, rejects certain codes and says they have already been used, and then gets upset if you try to enter more than 10 codes in a day. Even if they come up with an award where 1 pt = 1 mile, I think it probably isn't worth it given the amount of time it takes to enter the stuff... I guess I'll wait until after the new program comes into effect and see if there are any good rewards and if not, ditch the thing...

I don't know who you are trying to convince, but if you think its a waste of time, feel free to send some points my way, and I'll go thru the "total pain" of entering them into my account...
Quote: What does everyone think of the "Receive 40,000 Hilton HHonors® Points after three stays" reward? Is it a good deal for 2855 Coke Rewards points?

ClipperCFX
Opinions differ, but I tend to figure (at least for many of the awards that have been sold out) that one Coke Rewards point = about 8 cents.

At that rate, you'd be "buying" the 40K HHonors points for about $230, or about 0.575 cents per HHonors point. I figure HHonors points can be redeemed at about .75 cents without too much problem, so I'd say it's a good deal if you need HHonors points. However, if you already have more than you'll use in the next couple years -- by which time they'll devalue them again -- it may not make sense, though. (Also consider what you'd "buy" with the 2855 Coke Points if you weren't using them for HHonors points.)

And you also need to figure in any additional costs you'll incur for the three Hilton stays. If you already stay in Hilton family hotels/motels three times in a year, and don't use Priceline or something similar, the additional cost would be zip; if you have to pay $80 per night for a Hampton Inn stay you otherwise wouldn't make, though, the cost runs up.
I agree with Counsellor's advice. The analysis depends a lot on points needed and whether you already plan on staying. I need to stay a couple times between now and May 31st to get to Hilton Gold. I do have to travel for business anyway, so it is not difficult for me to pick those nights up. I plan on cashing 400 points for the 5000 points with two nights stay. No extra cost to me and I need some more points for a November stay.

After that it's over to Marriott to retain my status there (lowly silver). In fact, I'll be splitting some of the trips by changing hotels mid-stay between Marriott and Hilton to get stay credits at both chains for one trip, earn Gold at Hilton and take advantage of the Marriott megabonus and also a targeted dreamtrackers promotion that I received. Small potatoes compared to many here, but a nice bonus for those of us who don't have to travel as much as others.

Couldn't have figured it all out without flyertalk!^ ^
I am going to have a coke rewards raffle. If you want a chance to win a lot of codes pm me two codes for the entry fee. On April 6th I will draw a name randomly and the winner will receive all the codes. The more times you enter the better your chance is at winning. The more codes i get more codes the winner will receive.
reward changes
This fellow keeps up with the changes in awards, and appears to do so on a daily basis. What's new, what's changed, what's gone.
http://members.cox.net/eric.dickinson/MCR/

Update: As of May 30, the page linked above has not been updated since the new MCR program went into effect April 16. In fact, the last update was April 13.
Quote: This fellow keeps up with the changes in awards, and appears to do so on a daily basis. What's new, what's changed, what's gone.
http://members.cox.net/eric.dickinson/MCR/
hey great link ZeppoX, thanks
Quote: I am going to have a coke rewards raffle. If you want a chance to win a lot of codes pm me two codes for the entry fee. On April 6th I will draw a name randomly and the winner will receive all the codes. The more times you enter the better your chance is at winning. The more codes i get more codes the winner will receive.
Is this a joke? No way I'm giving anyone two of my codes!
So here's my dilemma...I currently have ~10500 MCR points. I was holding out for one of the big trips for 26000 points, however, I think this upcoming devaluation may vault them too high for me to reach. I enter 100 points a day and at that rate would reach 26K around September...does anyone have any inside information as to what the devaluation will look like in April? I was thinking about cashing in 2855 points for the Hilton Honors 40K points...any thoughts/insights/advice would be appreciated.
Quote: Is this a joke? No way I'm giving anyone two of my codes!
Did you notice he was suspended after 2 posts?
Quote: Did you notice he was suspended after 2 posts?
Oh! Didn't notice that. Way to go, mods! ^
I just joined this Coke Reward thing and only have 209 points - the 100, 50, 18 and my assorted 12 packs. How did you folks accumulate 2K+ points no less 20K+? Is there some bonus I didn't sign up for? Any help would be appreciated Thanx.
Quote: I just joined this Coke Reward thing and only have 209 points - the 100, 50, 18 and my assorted 12 packs. How did you folks accumulate 2K+ points no less 20K+? Is there some bonus I didn't sign up for?
No bonuses -- just the accumulation of points over the past 13 months or so.

Mike
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  13  53  103  503