Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Las Vegas - Friday Night Thai - 2 March 2007

Old Feb 26, 2007, 10:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance

It's been two weeks...time for another Las Vegas get-Do-gether! This time, let's make it Thai! Archi has added a new and much bigger restaurant: Archi's Thai Bistro, at the NW corner of South Rainbow and 215.

Guests from out-of-town: The happy-go-lucky local FTers will be happy to pick you up from and return you to your hotels!

Friday
2 March 2007
7:00 PM
Archi's Thai Bistro
6345 S Rainbow Blvd #100-101
Las Vegas NV 89118

Confirmed:

FourWheels
alliance
TravelScholar
debua1k
Mr debua1k
MrpAlert
Sunnyhere
trekwars2000

Processing a Shift in Priorities:
NerveEnding

Last edited by Sunnyhere; Mar 2, 2007 at 12:26 pm
Old Feb 27, 2007, 12:43 am

Programs: King of Rental Cars, BA Gold, Virgin Gold, AA MM Gold, A3 Gold, SK Gold, Hotel SuperElite
I will be there! I have to jet out a bit early as I have a 10pm mileage run to Honolulu by way of BWI I went ahead and forwarded the invite to my top secret list of LAS folks and they are beginning to respond.

In other news, I got a new custom license plate in Sunnyhere's honor. Come check it out on Friday night.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 6:07 am

Sounds like a great plan. I am unfortunately "enjoying" the snow in IN at this moment.

PS: - For MRP only - TOP SECRET
Thanks for the link -
Old Feb 27, 2007, 6:31 am

Programs: HA Pua. Platinum WP, PR, QF, UA, AA, DL, NW Prince Preferred
Have fun, Sunnyhere. We sure enjoyed meeting you at our mini-do at the Golden Nugget 2 weeks ago! Was going to get the guest room ready for MrpAlert this coming Saturday night, but he'll be attending a HNL-do that night. Busy man! We'll spend Sunday together, taking him around Maui!!!

Aloha!
Old Feb 27, 2007, 9:51 am

Programs: UAL IK;Marriott Plat Elite;Hyatt Diamond;Hilton Gold;Hertz Presidents Circle
WOOHOO!!!

Marc and I will FINALLY be home in Vegas this Thursday and are soooooo looking forward to seeing our FT friends!!!

-deb-
Old Feb 27, 2007, 11:18 am

What time do you guys usually start winding down at these things?
Old Feb 27, 2007, 11:40 am

Programs: American Gold; SW A list; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Thai sounds good, but....

I do want to come to a FT meeting, but this one won't work since I have tix to an event at UNLV that starts at 8. Keep me posted on new meets! thanx, jlo
Old Feb 27, 2007, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by alliance
What time do you guys usually start winding down at these things?
At a minimum it'll last two or three hours...post dinner drinking, dancing and diddling are optional and at your own risk. ^
Old Feb 27, 2007, 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by Sunnyhere
At a minimum it'll last two or three hours...post dinner drinking, dancing and diddling are optional and at your own risk. ^
I'm looking at options to add this to my two week March DO-RUN... this would make it #6 in two weeks... but I've gotta be in PHX until 1-2pm on Friday and need to be back in PHX very early Saturday to catch my flights up to the Hola! DO II in SFO Saturday night.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

I'm looking at options to add this to my two week March DO-RUN... this would make it #6 in two weeks... but I've gotta be in PHX until 1-2pm on Friday and need to be back in PHX very early Saturday to catch my flights up to the Hola! DO II in SFO Saturday night.
Ah, yes...I do recall your posting of a Tokyo Do - excellent! Flying US PHX-LAS will get you here quite directly, with all the EQMs and 100% RDM bonuses of UA.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 7:03 pm

Programs: Cards with lots of logos on them
Sorry I will be missing this even as I will be in San Francisco on a project. Hopefully next time I will be able to make it!
Old Feb 27, 2007, 7:04 pm

Originally Posted by Sunnyhere
Ah, yes...I do recall your posting of a Tokyo Do - excellent! Flying US PHX-LAS will get you here quite directly, with all the EQMs and 100% RDM bonuses of UA.
It's not looking good... nothing really cheap available at the moment. I'll keep looking.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 7:24 pm

It's not looking good... nothing really cheap available at the moment. I'll keep looking.
Well... I spoke too soon. Just grabbed a 98+ fare on US. Arrive LAS 9:56pm and depart 11:59pm - so obviously I will be standing by on an earlier flight . Put me down as confirmed.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 12:36 pm

Programs: 2Peon, NW PLAT, HH Diamond & *W Fallen-from-Gold-Grace
Yeah, I get to meet at least five new FTers! The more the merrier though.

Looking forward to meeting you LAS :-: nuts :-: . (I've checked out a few MySpace profiles. ) See you on Friday!
Old Mar 1, 2007, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by debua1k
WOOHOO!!!

Marc and I will FINALLY be home in Vegas this Thursday and are soooooo looking forward to seeing our FT friends!!!

-deb-
You won't be disappointed by the newcomers.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.