Wiki Posts
Search

A380 in JFK March 17

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2007, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH and BA
A380 in JFK March 17

So this is sort of old news but no one jumped on it, or I am the only having seen it ...

http://konzern.lufthansa.com/en/html...02/659/HOM&s=0

I tried to get on the flight, they are still working on it...
Old Feb 25, 2007, 7:56 pm

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
I am sorry but this has been discussed here

The A380 is actually arriving on March 17th in FRA and going outbound to JFK on Monday March 19th. This is also stated in the link you posted...

Tell us if you are succesfull and get a booking on that flight. It will be interesting to hear from your experience ^
Old Feb 25, 2007, 11:52 pm

Programs: LX HON Circle
and take your camera with you W. We'd like to see pictures...
Old Feb 26, 2007, 1:43 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by roundtheworld
So this is sort of old news but no one jumped on it, or I am the only having seen it ...

http://konzern.lufthansa.com/en/html...02/659/HOM&s=0

I think only Lufthansa and Airbus employees are on the flight. Maybe you are lucky, to get on the flight.
Old Feb 26, 2007, 2:13 am

Programs: LH
Its not only Airbus and LH employees, also some customers got invitations and a choice of flights to various destinations.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 11:33 am

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
I am sorry but this has been discussed here

The A380 is actually arriving on March 17th in FRA and going outbound to JFK on Monday March 19th. This is also stated in the link you posted...

Tell us if you are succesfull and get a booking on that flight. It will be interesting to hear from your experience ^
The article also mentioned it will stop in Washington. Whom should I call to find out what day it will be here?

Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2007, 11:53 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by flo-e
Its not only Airbus and LH employees, also some customers got invitations and a choice of flights to various destinations.
I think SQ had the first flight with passengers this year. Now it seems, that LH had invited some customers for the flight. Serious. I can´t believe. I had done every quiz on the SQ homepage to get a ticket for the first flight and now I can see, that passengers have already flown with the A380.
Old Feb 27, 2007, 1:08 pm

Programs: LH
A380 will be in IAD on Sunday March 25 and leave the following day.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 12:58 am

Hey, I am booked on SQ26 FRA-JFK on the 19th. Should I give them a call and tell them they have a chance to win me back if they let me sit next to you on this flight? I would even skip an F seat on SQ for that.
Old Feb 28, 2007, 1:11 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Will the plane be equipped with the new F product? Whoever is one of the lucky customers who got invited - please leak some details ;-)
Old Feb 28, 2007, 3:02 am

Originally Posted by SMK77
Will the plane be equipped with the new F product? Whoever is one of the lucky customers who got invited - please leak some details ;-)
there is not going to be any LH product on board, just generic airbus seats... no new LH F leakage i'm affraid...

sentom
Old Mar 1, 2007, 11:32 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by szg
I think only Lufthansa and Airbus employees are on the flight. Maybe you are lucky, to get on the flight.

I just got the invitation.. If I knew how to add a photo to the post, I would do it ...
Old Mar 1, 2007, 11:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by sentom
there is not going to be any LH product on board, just generic airbus seats... no new LH F leakage i'm affraid...

sentom
are you so sure ??

Last edited by roundtheworld; Mar 1, 2007 at 8:00 pm
Old Mar 1, 2007, 11:34 am

I just got the invitation.. If I knew how to add a photo to the post, I would do it ...
way to go! congratulations, too bad you cant report "live" since there is no connexion anymore...

sentom
Old Mar 1, 2007, 12:16 pm

Programs: *G, used to be with TK but left due to their corruption and political ties
LH will try the A380 to JFK 19-21/3, HKG 23-25/3 and IAD 26-28/3 (I believe one of the trips was actually three nights but don't remember which).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.