AAdvantage sign up bonus

Subscribe
Did a search and couldn't find it. Are there any sign up bonuses for new aadvantage members, or any referral bonuses?
None at this time I am aware of, and I searched recently too.

(I signed up my grandniece at two weeks, because I felt she needs every AAdvantage in her start on life, but - no bonus for me! )

Quote: Did a search and couldn't find it. Are there any sign up bonuses for new aadvantage members, or any referral bonuses?
that's too bad, thanks for your response.
But there are plenty of other ways to earn points easily
Quote: Did a search and couldn't find it. Are there any sign up bonuses for new aadvantage members, or any referral bonuses?
Although it should be noted that there are plenty of products for which you can sign up that will give you bonus miles. For example:

Citibank Mastercard (details)

Aadvantage Dining Program (detals)

Cinemark/Coca-Cola Instant Win Promotion (detals)

etc.

Lurk the AA boards for a while and you'll be able to get in on plenty of these promos. Otherwise, I'd also recommend regularly checking out the AAdvantage Bonus Offer Site

Hope this is helpful!
It is helpful, will be moving to HNL, and currently live in ORD, was debating which carrier UA or AA. UA gives 3k bonus but there other bonuses stink, so I think we will stick with AA. Thanks for the info again.
Quote: It is helpful, will be moving to HNL, and currently live in ORD, was debating which carrier UA or AA. UA gives 3k bonus but there other bonuses stink, so I think we will stick with AA. Thanks for the info again.
I agree with your underlying logic. A sign-up bonus for a frequent flyer program, while nice to get and certainly worth checking for, is not a good reason to choose your primary airline. In the long run it's insignificant compared to a whole lot of other factors.
One suggestiion: When you sign-up, do not elect to receivce anything via e-mail. In a few weeks, AA will offer you miles to sign up for these services
Join AAdvantage at aa.com. Join points.com at points.com/aa. You can get 100 AAdvantage miles by doing so.