Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-Rewards roll over

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Rewards roll over

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2006, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Smile E-Rewards roll over

In exchange completing for a brief survey, my dollars have been extended an additional year.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 11:21 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium (former PP), Hilton Silver, UA Silver, AS Member, Hertz 5*
This was the first time I had to complete a survey in order to get the rollover. They used to rollover accounts for certain people without requiring a survey.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 11:30 am

Programs: AA PLT & 2MM- Thank You, FT !!
My First Time As Well --

Received an "invitation" to join research panel AND account would roll-over for another year...... now just waiting for new dates to be reflected
Old Jun 23, 2006, 11:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Both my husband & I received the email. First time we've ever received one since they started with the silly expiration rules.

Our date did not change, but the amount expiring on 6/30 is now zero.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 5:50 pm

Programs: US, AA, UA, SPG, HHonors, PC
Wow, I hope I get one of those roll over surveys. Last year they agreed to roll over my money as a "favor". I don't want to have to try that again. Not sure if they will do it again, either.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 7:00 pm

Talking

I received the survey also - I liked the question about which picture looks like a cookie....ha ha ha - good one to test those of us that just randomly pick answers.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 9:10 pm

Programs: AC SE, HH Gold, Marriott Titanium, National EE, Sixt Platinum, Hertz PC, AVIS PC
I didn't get the survey. Got an email saying use your $ now, or they're gone.. maybe cause of the amount I've earned/have. Currently @ $110.

Ron.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Yay for rollover.

Especially since I have to wait until Jan to redeem more AA miles.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 9:20 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, United Airlines; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 3MM; Hyatt Glob*****; Hilton Diamond
About 2 weeks ago I qualified for a $30 reward, but it made no sense to take it because I would lose most of it under their ridiculous rules. I emailed them and told them I didn't bother with a survey I qualified for because of their expiry rules. I received an email back that they would reinstate them after they expired.
Old Jun 23, 2006, 10:02 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by newfbc
I didn't get the survey. Got an email saying use your $ now, or they're gone.. maybe cause of the amount I've earned/have. Currently @ $110.

Ron.
Got a similiar email with no survey to rollover points.

And I only have about $5 bucks.
Old Jun 24, 2006, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Letting mine expire. The only thing e-rewards are good for are the miles. I'm sure I can earn enough back in the next 6 months to start cashing them in for miles in the new year.
Old Jun 24, 2006, 7:58 am

I just sent an email to e-rewards, basically stating that I have not been answering their "surveys" due to my impending expiration of currency. Let's see what happens....
Old Jun 24, 2006, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Sitting on $134, BTW
Old Jun 24, 2006, 9:59 am

I also got the "don't forget to use your miles, because they're expiring on July 30" message. FWIW, my balance is right around $100.

Not a big problem for me, though, since I can redeem for AA miles. I prefer Hilton points, but can't redeem Hilton again until August.
Old Jun 24, 2006, 10:27 am

Programs: Peon in all
I have 2 E-rewards accounts (different addresses) - one has $119 and the other has $21. I received the "extend" survey for one of my accounts - guess which one?

Thus I have to redeem the $21 account for a magazine before they expire next month! And then lose many of the remaining points!

The reason I started the second account is that E-Rewards stopped sending any offers to the 1st address last year! Even now, the large majority of new offers (like 99%) are sent to the new account. (Even then, they don't get through. So I just get the "received offer - $0.05" reward! ) I even got a "courtesy" extension last year of my $18-19. I don't think they will do it again. (At least now they have some magazines at the $10, $15 and $20 levels. They didn't last year.)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.