Airline employee discount

Subscribe
Hello

Does anyone know which of the Hilton Family brand offers the airline employee discount?

I need to book a room in Sacramento area.I called Hilton Garden Inn and the lady told me NO....without even thinking.

Is there a way to find out?

Thank you
Interline discounts are about as readily available as travel agent discounts. Don't waste too much time looking for them. While I haven't searched for interline discounts, I have often tried for an agent discount. I think they're available only on obscure properties on a tuesday evening if the moon is full, the stars are aligned, and the hotel is at 25% occupancy or less.
Quote: Interline discounts are about as readily available as travel agent discounts. Don't waste too much time looking for them. While I haven't searched for interline discounts, I have often tried for an agent discount. I think they're available only on obscure properties on a tuesday evening if the moon is full, the stars are aligned, and the hotel is at 25% occupancy or less.
Thank you very much for your informations.
I called a few of those Hilton Family Brands near to my friend's house and they all said NO.....Sigh..
Although not specific to Hilton, http://www.asutravelguide.com/ is a good source for airline employee discounts. The printed version that comes out quarterly is a very good resource.
I have had better luck asking for the "travel industry" rate
...ohh and I am a government employee..and AAA member..and a senior citizen..Do you take the entertainment card ?...did I mention I am handicapped.. what would my room rate be?
Probably goes without saying, but usually these rates are found at airport locations. Usually its 30 or 50 percent off rack and not all that helpful. However, sometimes you can get deeply discounted rates that are probably intended for crews.
Try calling the main hilton reservations phone number, and ask for it there.
Another suggestion would be to find out where CO puts up their crews and then call that hotel.
Quote: Hello

Does anyone know which of the Hilton Family brand offers the airline employee discount?

I need to book a room in Sacramento area.I called Hilton Garden Inn and the lady told me NO....without even thinking.

Is there a way to find out?

Thank you
does CO give hilton employees discounted flights?
Quote: Another suggestion would be to find out where CO puts up their crews and then call that hotel.
Hey,

I called the layover hotel and the price they gave me after discount is still $10.00 higher than the Hilton's Hampton Hotel.

How come the original price for Doubletree is $140.95? Higher than Hilton?
Quote: does CO give hilton employees discounted flights?
Ehhhh....I dont think so.