miami convertibles

Subscribe
the last 2 times i went to miami we registered a ford mustang
the first time we ended up with a chrysler sebring
2nd time we ended up with a new red mustang

this time the mustang wasnt avalible so we ordered a solara, but im not to sure about it. what are the best convertibles you've rented in miami from hertz? do you think its worth it? unfortunately with the fun and prestige collection i dont believe my platinum upgrades apply, so dont count upgrades please.
Quote: the last 2 times i went to miami we registered a ford mustang

this time the mustang wasnt avalible so we ordered a solara, but im not to sure about it. what are the best convertibles you've rented in miami from hertz? do you think its worth it? unfortunately with the fun and prestige collection i dont believe my platinum upgrades apply, so dont count upgrades please.
I will be renting for the first time in MIA in July for a friend's wedding. Really wanted an S4 convertible but it is sold out that weekend. However, managed to book a Jag XK8 soft top! That looks like top of the line to me . Don't know whether other folks have experience of this car at SFO or LAX? Anyway, I talked to a CS agent the other day and she said I could convert my paid rental (3 x $156 per day) into an awards one! As I have a boatload of ZE1 points, I will do that a little closer to the time once I have the wedding invite in-hand.
Quote: the last 2 times i went to miami we registered a ford mustang

I rented the new Miata/MX-5 from LAX last month, and I think it's available in MIA too. I enjoyed it - it was very sporty, and even at 6'4" I could get pretty comfortable.
the solara is a great conv. nice and comfy. good power and it drives like butter.