Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel {ITA}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 26, 2014, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
To jump to the year in which you would like to search, please click on the desired years:

1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015

Better yet, please feel free to add links to what you believe are portions of this discussion with important information about the Rome Cavalieri, The Waldorf Astoria Collection hotel property.

Please report any errors — such as broken links, for example — to the moderators of the Hilton | Hilton HHonors forum.

Thank you.

Moderator notes (do not delete)

Posts older than 2013 for this OPEN THREAD can be found in the

ARCHIVE THREAD for Rome Cavalieri, The Waldorf Astoria Collection

Links to moved posts should still work.

Kiwi Flyer
Hilton HHonors forum moderator
Print Wikipost

Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel {ITA}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2024, 7:56 pm

Be forewarned... bring earplugs. I was on floor 1 and the street noise transmitted to the room was unbelievable. Wish I could kick the architect that spec'd the windows in the nuts. I'm not kidding, you will hear casual conversations. Otherwise a gorgeous hotel and I would will definitely stay again....with earplugs.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 4:44 am

Aspire credits

Kinda bummed that La Pergola will be closed during our upcoming stay because I was looking to offload 2x $200 Aspire resort credits. Does anyone recall if the boutique on property had anything interesting to purchase?

Last edited by MapleBacon; Feb 1, 2024 at 4:59 am
Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by MapleBacon
Kinda bummed that La Pergola will be closed during our upcoming stay because I was looking to offload 2x $200 Aspire resort credits. Does anyone recall if the boutique on property had anything interesting to purchase?
they have the waldorf horse mascot for 60 personally wasn't my taste
Old Feb 11, 2024, 11:08 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, AS MVP Gold, National EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MapleBacon
Same here, 2x $200 Aspire credit to use and La Pergola is closed during my stay in March.
Is the hotel restaurant Uliveto worth to dine twice for dinner? The price seems reasonable but will need to dine two times to offload $400 credit.
I'm only staying for 3 nights and would hate to miss out other gorgeous dining options in the city.
Old Feb 11, 2024, 11:21 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors, Marriott Bonvoy, Accor, Hyatt, (Former IHG Ambassador)
Originally Posted by zoneflyer
Same here, 2x $200 Aspire credit to use and La Pergola is closed during my stay in March.
Is the hotel restaurant Uliveto worth to dine twice for dinner? The price seems reasonable but will need to dine two times to offload $400 credit.
I found the Uliveto restaurant just OK, nothing too special.
Old Feb 17, 2024, 4:36 am

Originally Posted by zoneflyer
I'm only staying for 3 nights and would hate to miss out other gorgeous dining options in the city.
we can still use those credits towards the room charge right?
Old Feb 17, 2024, 6:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by alany611
we can still use those credits towards the room charge right?
Yes. Any charge directly from the hotel.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
My most recent Impresario (Garden View)
KING IMPERIAL ROOM IMPERIAL LOUNGE AND SPA ACCESS, GARDEN VIEWS
Was upgraded to:
King Imperial Rome View

That's not a guarantee, in my experience, but it does happen (especially in January).
This happened to me, as well. I booked Impresario at the Imperial level for a February stay. I was upgraded from Garden Views to Rome View at check-in. They offered a paid upgrade for their Suites, which I declined.

My stay was kind of noisy because there was a large wedding that was happening for the entirety of our stay. Otherwise, everything else was fine. Imperial Lounge is nothing special--I feel this way about Lounges in general, but this one was particularly lacking.

Pergola was closed. I dined at the other restaurant where you get breakfast. Nothing special again, but they have a really nice tiramisu!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.