ITA glitch? First class turbo prop?

Subscribe
I am booking air fare from Tallinn to Stockholm August 19th - 21st. I started my search on ITA and was presented with Finnair RT TLL-HEL-ARN-HEL-TLL for $113 - in First? Of the four flights, two are on turbo props. Other flights are listed as higher prices as Coach.

What gives? Is there someway I can do something useful with this error?

Sam
I flew Trieste Italy to Munich in a turbo-prop in First Class. The meal was bigger and there was a curtain between first and coach. Can't remember the name of the company but it was a codeshare with either Lufthansa or Alitalia.
This is because A on Finnair is discounted economy. But ITA thinks AY A is a first class fare. AY doesn't even have first class, just business. I've seen this error myself, but unless the fare code is C, D, I, or J you are not likely to be seated in business-class.
Quote: This is because A on Finnair is discounted economy. But ITA thinks AY A is a first class fare. AY doesn't even have first class, just business. I've seen this myself, but unless the fare code is C, D, I, or J you are not likely to be seated in business-class.
Expedia was giving this same error about 5 month ago.
Quote: This is because A on Finnair is discounted economy. But ITA thinks AY A is a first class fare. AY doesn't even have first class, just business. I've seen this error myself, but unless the fare code is C, D, I, or J you are not likely to be seated in business-class.
That makes sense. Thanks.
As this thread isn't really having to do with Mileage Runs specificially & the OP's questions have been answered, I am closing this thread.

Thanks!

bhatnasx
Mileage Run Moderator