Best way to travel London/Paris/Dublin/London

Subscribe
I have looked at the train and that is great but to get to Dublin from Paris would mean going back to London...or am I missing some info?

Can you suggest a local airline that would be good for that kind of triangular travel?

Thanks!
RBS
Hi,

You can fly from Paris CDG direct to Dublin with Aer Lingus or Air France CityJet but I think the cheaper fares are on Aer Lingus. Both BA and bmi also fly via London Heathrow.
Aer Lingus sells on a low-fare airline model, so all fares are one-ways.

Take the train from London to Paris, if you are travelling city centre to city centre. Then fly Paris to Dublin and Dublin to London.

However, if you're starting from a London airport, then buying two return flights (London-Paris-London, London-Dublin-London) may work out better. Also, if flying between London and Paris, you might want to bear in mind that Air France flies to London City as well as Heathrow. This may also be a useful route if one end of one leg of your trip is London city centre.
Travel to Paris/Dublin and back to London
Thank you for your suggestions. I got incredibly good deals on Aer Lingus from Paris to Dublin and then to London (19 Euros per). Decided to fly to Paris on BA...it works with some physical limitations in our group.

Again, thanks...can't wait!

rbs
Are you up for something quite different?

There are a number of ferries that run from Rosscoff to Cork or from Cherbourg to Rossclare trip takes about 15 to 18 hours depending on the route I believe if you bought a Eurail pass you get a discount on the fares.

mike