Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AC non-status miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2005, 7:20 pm
Original Poster

AC non-status miles

what's this all about - i recently flew AC and didn't get qualifying miles!!
Old Mar 7, 2005, 7:24 pm

Programs: DL DM, AS MVP 100K, Amtrak peon, Colbert Lifetime Platinum
Funny, I was just checking out their site for the first time yesterday to investigate this. Apparently their cheapest (Tango) coach fares (which aren't really that cheap on many routes) do not earn status miles and only earn 50% redeemable miles! Unfortunately, I may be stuck flying AC in the near future...
Old Mar 7, 2005, 9:02 pm

Programs: UA-1K...
This tango fare rule kept me at 123 EQS instead of 129 and all this after I promised my wife the gift of premier status.
Old Mar 7, 2005, 9:59 pm

Programs: IHG Spire, BW Diamond Select, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by Jlock
This tango fare rule kept me at 123 EQS instead of 129 and all this after I promised my wife the gift of premier status.
I was about to kick myself for burning 25K miles on a 7000-mile RT itin on AC. Now I feel a lot better...no point in paying for the privilege of getting hosed on EQM/EQS!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.