KVS Availability Tool

Subscribe
Quote: What do the following seat codes mean in the Worldpan text seat plans for LH - B, U & D? I think I've decipehered R(eserved), E(xit row), S(aved for LH elites) and I(nfant). Thanks!
I don't know for sure, as LH appears to use a non-standard seatmap layout: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...45#post2804945

But my guess would be:
{B}ulkhead
{U}ndesirable

Perhaps you could ask a [co-operative] LH res agent (as they should see the same map) and report here with the results ...
Which method is the most accurate for LX? I get a new result with every method…
Quote: Which method is the most accurate for LX? I get a new result with every method…
Most likely, Apollo and/or Amadeus: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...74#post2804874

However, there could be other factors involved, in particular the POS: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...80#post2804880
How to get full seatmap in Y on Worldspan Text
Hi!

When checking seatmaps on Worldspan text version, it only shows me the first few rows of Y. How do I get it to display the remainder?

Thanks,

QG
Quote: When checking seatmaps on Worldspan text version, it only shows me the first few rows of Y. How do I get it to display the remainder?
Certain airlines only show a part of the cabin in Worldspan seatmaps. In those cases, you will need to use Galileo, Apollo or Sabre seatmaps to see the rest.
SQ SEAT MAPS - SQ228 mel to sin
hello

im just wondering, im trying to get the current seatmaps/avalibilty for the above flight on the 27/7/06. im traveling in "H" class

i have the lite version....and i cant get it to work...it just says its unavalible on that website that comes up.

is that right... will it work or it wont work??

just would like to see a basic map? read most of this thread and it does not get me any clues when dealing with SQ flights

any suggestions would be great

cheers
2sweetau
Quote: read most of this thread and it does not get me any clues when dealing with SQ flights
SQ does not offer advance seat selection in Economy class:

[KVS Availability Tool 2.2.2/Platinum - Worldspan Seat Map: 27 Jul 2006/SQ 228/MEL-SIN/744/Y]
Code:
AVAIL: N-NSST S-SMST F-HNDCPD/BSCT  - -AISL SEAT  >INFO SQMAP ( 
TAKEN: . B CL P      L X-UNDESRBL   *-RECOMMENDED SELECTION     
NO SEAT SELECTION
Quote: SQ does not offer advance seat selection in Economy class:

[KVS Availability Tool 2.2.2/Platinum - Worldspan Seat Map: 27 Jul 2006/SQ 228/MEL-SIN/744/Y]
Code:
NO SEAT SELECTION
thank you...what a shame

this program is great tho, i enjoy it. ^
Quote: SQ does not offer advance seat selection in Economy class:

Code:
NO SEAT SELECTION
Correct me if I'm wrong SQ members, but I've always been able to select my seats in advance in economy with SQ.

Regards
SQ744
Quote: Correct me if I'm wrong SQ members, but I've always been able to select my seats in advance in economy with SQ.

Regards
SQ744
umm, i dont think your wrong because i always request seats ... but its not a confirmed seat until your check-in. my travel agent always calls up the SQ and asks them to book my seat position and then SQ explains how its not your seat untill you check in, otherwise if someone ahead in the check-in line wants your seat, they get it. thats why i wanted to see the maps...even if its not confirmed, they have to put you on a seat somewhere and it would be good to know how many people there will be that may want your seat at check-in.

anyway, that how i think it works.
2SWEETAU,

If you check in online (up to 48 hours before departure with SQ) you'll get a seatmap and should get your assigned seats. Better still, you may be able to select better ones if available. That way you beat everyone who checks in at the airport.

Regards
SQ744
Quote: 2SWEETAU,

If you check in online (up to 48 hours before departure with SQ) you'll get a seatmap and should get your assigned seats. Better still, you may be able to select better ones if available. That way you beat everyone who checks in at the airport.

Regards
SQ744
i do that already ^ i just make the point that when i check in i find that SQ have already got me in the seats i want due to request by my travel agent at booking.... i just cant wait that long thanks for your help
Quote: i do that already ^ i just make the point that when i check in i find that SQ have already got me in the seats i want due to request by my travel agent at booking.... i just cant wait that long thanks for your help
If you're travelling in Y, you can call SQ and ask them to put in a particular seat number as a preference into the booking. When seats are assigned 72 hours in advance, if someone checks that note, you should get that seat, but there is no guarantee. FWIW, I usually get the seat I request in Y, both before and after attaining PPS status.
I booked online and got my selected seats straightaway. And I was travelling in heavily restricted V class fare too.
Seat maps
Not sure if it is me being silly again, but I have tried many different airlines on different routes, and I cannot get ITN to work for seat maps at all. This only seems to have happened over the last week or so (or maybe since 2.2.1?)

You double click the flight, select which method of seat map, then the class... the ITN page comes up, but with no flights listed on it.

It doesn't seem to be an ITN problem, as I can go to united.com and get seat maps that way... it is just rather long winded.

In desperate need of help!
10  50  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  70  110  160