Wiki Posts
Search

Shower in Club ANA Lounges at Narita Airport

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2003, 6:29 pm
DCW
Original Poster

Shower in Club ANA Lounges at Narita Airport

Plan to try ANA form LAX to HKG next month, just want to ask is there shower facilities in Club ANA Lounges at Narita Airport, if not is is possible to go to UA RC lounge, remember reading that Narita Airport is trying to move all *A airlines into one terminal.
Old Oct 8, 2003, 6:32 pm

Sorry, no showers at all of NH's five or six lounges at NRT. RCC is still in a completely separate terminal. There are public shower facilities. You need to pay a few dollars. They take credit cards.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 9:22 am
Suspended

Programs: Loyal to Myself
Last week, ANA stamped my ticket for a free shower at the shower/dayroom facility just a few yards away from the lounge.

Interestingly, although I had a 10 hour layover, they wouldn't pick up the cost of a dayroom there.
Old Oct 9, 2003, 10:14 am

In December I will be flying (on a J Class Star Alliance award ticket) LHR-NRT on NH and then NRT-CHC on NZ.

The NZ flight appears to be NZ metal but also offered as a code share on JL.

Does anyone know whether NZ uses the NH lounge or the JL lounge for this flight and whether there is any better chance of a shower in the JL lounge?

Stephen

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.