$50 GC for Chevy Truck Test Drive

Subscribe
Chevy Truck is offering $50 GC for test drive Redeemption options include AA, Marriott, Hertz, Best Buy, Target etc.

The offer expires 1/15/01. For other test drive deals, check out www.valueconsumer.com/edeals/auto.htm

------------------
For money savings ideas & tips check & FF miles bonus for finance & auto buying check out ValueConsumer.com

[This message has been edited by DH (edited 12-27-2000).]
Looks good. Thanks for the posting.
DH: I've printed this offer, and will visit Chevy dealer ASAP. Thanks so much!
Does anyone know? - is this good for US residents only, or does it also apply to residents and dealerships in Canada? Thanks.
I believe it's US residents only.

------------------
For money savings ideas & tips check & FF miles bonus for finance & auto buying check out ValueConsumer.com
Thanks for the easy $50. The salesman didn't even ask if I wanted to drive the Tracker, he just completed the form !
DH -

Do you know if more than one person from a single household is eligible - e.g., both my wife and myself? I couldn't get from your link to any other pages explaining the details or rules of the offer.

By the way, how did you find this? I tried getting there from the GM site, from the Chevy site, and from the Tracker site, and none of these provided a link.

Thanks
JerryFF,

I believe it's one per household and GM limits its test drive offers to once in every 6 months.

------------------
Has anybody had any response for this promo? I faxed the form validated by the dealer exactly 1 month ago, but I haven't heard or seen anything from Chevrolet/GM to date...
I have not heard anything either. No $50 cert - no email - nothing.

I emailed Chevy, but all they did was give me the 800 # for the redemption folks. They did not know anything about why Checy is so slow.

Makes me wonder what Chevy is doing...
Still waiting also
I'm still waiting too. And I just checked my copy of the form I mailed them... there isn't a phone number to call :-(
They are way behind!
Call 1 800 501 2682 to verify that they got your information in the system.
Premier gave me this number after I called Chevy customer service.
I called on Friday and would you believe they cannot find the form that I faxed to them. By the way, I faxed it twice to make sure they received it! They will be getting back to me. Will see what happens!

[This message has been edited by Sammy (edited 02-19-2001).]
Has any one received their award certificate yet? Took the test drive in early January, but have not heard a thing.