Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chase Travel Together Ticket - Delivery

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2017, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Chase Travel Together Ticket - Delivery

How long does it take after meeting 30k spend / after statement generation for the coupon to appear in your BAEC Account?
Old Sep 24, 2017, 11:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Not sure, reading this earlier thread maybe not too swiftly right now

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...rep-forum.html
Old Sep 24, 2017, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA1k, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Globalist, IHG DiamondAmb, Hilton Diamond, Marriott LTP,
Looks like there is issues, this used to post quickly before.
Old Sep 24, 2017, 11:26 am
Original Poster

I have some questions about making a booking using TT ticket.

My situation is that right now my outbound is available but my return date is not yet available as its more than 360 days out (late Sept 2018). I am also travelling with an infant who turns 2 after the outbound flight.

Can I make a booking right now for my available dates and then call back later to add return leg / date once available without incurring any change fees?

Hopefully by then my Travel Together will be in my account too so that I can use that.

As for the infant I understand be will allocate a seat for return jounrey for no extra charge as infant was under 2 before travel. Is that correct?

Also Does anybody have any links to any Travel together ticket threasd?
Old Sep 24, 2017, 4:16 pm

Programs: Ex-BA/AA/CP/LY staff, BA Executive Club Blue, IHG Diamond, Marriott Silver, Chick-fil-A Red
Originally Posted by navatwal
Can I make a booking right now for my available dates and then call back later to add return leg / date once available without incurring any change fees?
Yes.

Hopefully by then my Travel Together will be in my account too so that I can use that.
Ah, hang on. You can't apply the voucher to an existing booking; you'll need it to be available when you book your outbound in the first place. The return can be added later but the voucher cannot.

As for the infant I understand be will allocate[d] a seat for return jounrey for no extra charge as infant was under 2 before travel. Is that correct?
Yes, but you need to ensure BA book this at the same time you book your return. There's a certain way this needs to be done and the earlier it's done the better. It's not just assigning a seat; it's an extra reservation with its own booking reference. Specifically ask for them to make a booking for an INFT turned two.

Also Does anybody have any links to any Travel together ticket threasd?
The most recent thread is http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/briti...000-spend.html (in to which this thread may well be merged).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.