A380 WT+ row61

Subscribe
Hi all.
Does anyone know how to get Row 61 on A380 in WT+ flying out to SFO In Mar blocked out as infant cot row. Does this become available on day if no cots board ? Or no chance in hell of getting. Booked another row but really want 61!!!
The AB and JK seats on row 61 are highly prized in my book. 61B and 61J are not bassinet seats so if they are free you should be able to select them now. 61A and 61K are held back by the system until online check-in opens but if you have a Bronze, Silver or Gold card, it is possible to move into these seats three days before departure but you need to call BA to get these assigned.

IIRC, two of the centre four seats in row 60 are also bassinet seats and blocked until OLCI opens.
I was able to get 61K on a recent LHR>LAX trip. I am pretty sure (but not 100%) that I checked in online right as OLCI opened. IIRC, 61J was also available at that time.

And I was just able to get 61J for my return, as a Bronze EC reserving a seat about two days out. It was the only seat in row 61 that was available. But when I checked yesterday, it wasn't bookable.

Hope that helps.
If you are silver plus you can also do this online via Jordanian web site at t-48 . The ba site doesn't let you!
Quote: If you are silver plus you can also do this online via Jordanian web site at t-48 . The ba site doesn't let you!
Blimey - now that's good trivia.

I have that seat coming back from JNB in Nov - does indeed look like a decent WT+ seat.