CNN Travel: Coolest cabin crew uniform ever?

Subscribe
Coolest cabin crew uniform ever?

I'm typically fashion-unaware and don't recall anything uniform-related other then Emirates' headwear, but these do look quite cool.

Amazingly Great Uniforms
I saw a previous version with French models in front of a Paris landmark. This photo looks like more models and a view towards central Paris in front of Basilica Sacre Coeur. Only change is the females are ethnic Asian. I kind of like it when airlines like Virgin Australia and Air New Zealand use real flight attendants in their ads.

Anyway, that's kind of beside the point, these are the best airline uniforms anywhere!

Congratulations to Hainan Airlines!
+1
Quote: I saw a previous version with French models in front of a Paris landmark.

Anyway, that's kind of beside the point, these are the best airline uniforms anywhere!

Congratulations to Hainan Airlines!
truly GREAT
Wow, gorgeous uniforms. ^
Just makes me eye roll x 1000 every time I think of those "wonderful" CINTAS uniforms that some airlines' staff wear - can't get junkier than that.
Could be a major game changer for Hainan Airlines as they take on the world!
Really, really, really impressive!^ Too bad I will never fly with them!
Do they also impose the no laptop/no ipad ban on their flights out of China to the States?
Why is a Chinese airline showing off its uniforms using predominantly non-Chinese models?

Nearly two decades into "China's Century", I would have hoped that the regressive West-worship fueled by insecurity, self-loathing, and racism would have worn off by now. Maybe in another twenty years.
Quote: Why is a Chinese airline showing off its uniforms using predominantly non-Chinese models?

Nearly two decades into "China's Century", I would have hoped that the regressive West-worship fueled by insecurity, self-loathing, and racism would have worn off by now. Maybe in another twenty years.
+1

I’d rather see these uniforms being modeled by actual Hainan flight attendants than some non Chinese models. Come on Hainan, have some authenticity!
Quote: +1

I’d rather see these uniforms being modeled by actual Hainan flight attendants than some non Chinese models. Come on Hainan, have some authenticity!
Between the picture and the OP's comment (which I skimmed quickly), I thought the uniform was for Emirates at first...