BA Meals - Complimentary?

Subscribe
I have had a long and yawnnnn interaction with robotic ba staff in social media, who advised me meals in premium cabins are complementary and part of COC. so if you are not provided with meals on LAX - LHR there is no goodwill gesture or compensation?

Does this sound correct? As I have reviewed COC but it does not mention this. also the food and drink section on BA's website only mentions economy being complementary. When I mentioned this to the manager in social media, she was not able to answer and admitted the colleagues in social media had given me factually inaccurate information and will feed it back. also my seat was extremely dirty second time round - tampon in the drawn, urine and sticky substance in side bins - no apology/goodwill/compensation from ba and this is the second time in a few months this has happened. The point that you pay more to travel in a premium cabin is lost on BA

I am considering small claims action now - what do you guys think? Am I being unreasonable? How much would you file for?

To say I am annoyed is an understatement................

No catering was loaded, or your first choice was not available? You'll need to give some more detail
Ask for money or if you can use them, lots of Avios.

Where was the urine? Did you advise the CSD?
Urine was in the pull out draw I notified the csd who said she will log it on the iPad never heard back so I followed up myself

special meal wasn't loaded despite ordered through social media and they ran out of the only breakfast choice I could eat

customer relations have refused any Avios goodwill or any compensation
Special meal wasn't ordered though Manage My Booking? How do you order? Through Twitter?
Special meal was ordered through twitter team on the phone several weeks before the flight
I'm not sure that is urine. It looks more like spilled drinks. If it was urine - the whole cabin would reek from it. I'm not saying you shouldn't complain, but keep it real and don't call it something it isn't.

Also, as far as I know, you don't order special meals thru social media - you either do it via MMB or by calling BA.
Most likely drink spillage. Either that or passengers are tinkling into the bins. I’ll leave it for others to determine the most plausible reason?
Urine or not that's a mess.
Quote: Special meal was ordered through twitter team on the phone several weeks before the flight
Did you get your special meal during the dinner service leaving LAX? Which cabin was this?
Urine was in the pull out draw with the tampon in and I'm not sure what the sticky substance is

social media at the time confirmed they ordered my special meal - I spoke to a duty manager and all he said is he will feed it back etc no goodwill/compensation and they have closed the case
Quote: Did you get your special meal during the dinner service leaving LAX? Which cabin was this?
no special meals at all - club world
Quote: Urine or not that's a mess.
Thansk and the crew said this is the normal standard for lax cleaning
I'll ageee whatever the fluid is - disgusting and unacceptable in any cabin on any plane. How long does the A380 sit at LAX? Poor BA cleaning has not improved
Quote: Special meal was ordered through twitter team on the phone several weeks before the flight
How do you order a special meal through the twitter team on the phone?

Why didn't you just order through MMB?