AC SEA/LAX/SFO/PDX - BKK $431 AI rt

Subscribe
http://www.theflightdeal.com/2017/05...ing-all-taxes/

Sample Travel Date:
Sample from Seattle
September 18th – 25th
This is just ONE SAMPLE travel date, for more availability, please follow the “Fare Availability” and “How to Search for Availability” instructions below
Fare Availability:
Valid for travel on the outbound from September – November for Monday through Thursday departures and returns. Must purchase at least 1 day in advance of departure.
Please note that while this fare is valid at time of posting, if this post is more than two days old, the fare is likely gone.
Looks like it's gone.

Shows up as $422 when searching from SAN on Google Flights, but it becomes $1665 when booking through AC's website. From SEA it's the same, shows up as $422 but it's $962 on AC's web site.
Here:

https://us.travel2be.com/Air/Option/en-US/236

I still see the fare on some dates in September. Too bad its so low on AQM
I still see the fare too, but clicking through they bump up to 1400ish.
The fare is still there. Just booked SEA-YVR-HKG (AC)-HKG-BKK (CX) and v.v.
Oct17-Nov19. There are a lot of routing possibilities, but this worked best for me.
The base fare is $52.00, total $445.00. Books into "L" on AC and "S" on CX. Not a good mileage run really, but a good fare for west coast cities other than LAX.
As of the moment there is plenty of availability if you look around.
Yes,it can be done for BKK-HND on NH long layover in Tokyo. 50% on L class plus bonus
trip to YVR and HND.
I can find them still on google flights and matrix, but so far I can't find anyplace to actually book them.

Choosing flights on google results in a book-with button for $1022 or more. GF's links to Priceline, cheapoair, and so forth also price high. Even trying to book on Air Canada or CX sites only show the higher prices.
AC "L" fares earn 100% PQM in United and 50% RDM.

CX won't earn anything on *A carriers.

-RM
Quote: I can find them still on google flights and matrix, but so far I can't find anyplace to actually book them.

Choosing flights on google results in a book-with button for $1022 or more. GF's links to Priceline, cheapoair, and so forth also price high. Even trying to book on Air Canada or CX sites only show the higher prices.
apparently I just had to b$&@ about it. Finally started finding some using air Canada's calendar view.

Booked 9/5 - 10/4 PDX YVR NRT BKK HKG YVR PDX for 430.No luck finding one with stopovers, but I do have 7 hours in hkg on the return.

Note: some of these are also available (and apparently bookble) on the CITI thank you portal.
given the dates, obviously not a mileage run for me, but a much-needed ... escape.

For comparison, my July PDX-SAN-PDX will cost 380. My dtes were constrained on that one.

hmm.. wonder if I can toss a BKK-Eu-BKK in there somewhere...