AC: SFO-PVG $2122 rt ai. March/April

Subscribe
Books into P. Looks like you can route via YVR or YYZ if you want extra miles. No min stay, decent availability. Pretty good fare out of SFO on *A, especially with the extra miles via YYZ.

New reverse herringbone seats on 787 into PVG via YVR or reconfiged 777 via YYZ. It also appears you can get lie flat into YYZ if you pick the daily widebody.
I'm only seeing $2299 as the lowest price and can route it through YYZ only one of the ways. Tried multiple sites. Could you please send a link to your fare?
It's quoted that much on Google Flights etc., but I successfully booked at $2122 on AC.com for SFO-YYZ-PVG-YYZ-SFO. The price shows up higher, but after you click "I accept, Purchase" on AC.com I got a notification that the price for the itinerary has changed and it's now lower.

The fare basis is the same -- PLUNN -- so not sure what's going on, but I was in fact charged $2122.
Nice find. Also $2,200 for NYC-PEK or $2,300 for NYC-PVG. Still looking for fare details.
Quote: Nice find. Also $2,200 for NYC-PEK or $2,300 for NYC-PVG. Still looking for fare details.
not bad, but higher than the $1600 I paid a few months ago for the same route on AC with EOS avail.