UA: SEA-MUC $366 in April, May

Subscribe
Found SEA-MUC for $366 RT on April 19th - Availability in April through to May 3rd departures. Total reservation price: $365.56 USD
http://amazingcheapflights.com/2017/...tle-to-munich/ or http://bit.ly/SEA-MUC-366

1 Adult,RoundTrip

Seattle to Munich
Flight Depart Arrive Info

United Airlines
UA-419

Seattle
SEA08:00A
Wed, Apr 19 , 2017→Washington
IAD04:05P
Wed, Apr 19 , 2017
05h 05m
Economy/Coach
Boeing - 737-900

Layover: 01 hours 25 mins

United Airlines
UA-106

Washington
IAD05:30P
Wed, Apr 19 , 2017→Munich
MUC07:50A
Thu, Apr 20 , 2017
08h 20m
Economy/Coach
Boeing - 777

Munich to Seattle
Flight Depart Arrive Info

United Airlines
UA-8855

Operated byLufthansaMunich
MUC03:40P
Wed, Apr 26 , 2017→Chicago
ORD06:30P
Wed, Apr 26 , 2017
09h 50m
Economy/Coach
Airbus - A340-600

Layover: 01 hours 15 mins

United Airlines
UA-262

Chicago
ORD07:45P
Wed, Apr 26 , 2017→Seattle
SEA10:15P
Wed, Apr 26 , 2017
04h 30m
Economy/Coach
Boeing - 737-900
That's an awfully short layover in ORD. You'll need to clear customs, catch the train, recheck bags, go through security, and get to your gate in an hour. 99% of the time you're going to miss the last flight.
Quote: That's an awfully short layover in ORD. You'll need to clear customs, catch the train, recheck bags, go through security, and get to your gate in an hour. 99% of the time you're going to miss the last flight.
Should be doable if the flight is on time and you have Global Entry...
At least its not the outbound, worst case they'll put you on another flight and you sit in a lounge.
Quote: Should be doable if the flight is on time and you have Global Entry...
And not have a checked bag! and besides, I thought all you did was 'drop' the bags off and not re-check them in?
Quote: Should be doable if the flight is on time and you have Global Entry...
yes, that is true but it's still close I live in Milwaukee, any international flight I make, Chicago is my first and last airport stateside
Fares doesn't exist on United.com.

But interestingly when I search these dates the cheapest fares that come up are SEA-EWR/IAD-GVA-MUC with GVA-MUC operated by Air Berlin!

Why is United offering options on Air Berlin when they serve the final destination?
-RM
Quote: Fares doesn't exist on United.com.

But interestingly when I search these dates the cheapest fares that come up are SEA-EWR/IAD-GVA-MUC with GVA-MUC operated by Air Berlin!

Why is United offering options on Air Berlin when they serve the final destination?
-RM
It's one of those new Eurowings operated by Air Berlin wetleases...they regularly show up just saying AB although there isn't much AB except a small sticker below the door.
Quote: Fares doesn't exist on United.com.

-RM
You can buy all kinds of strange things on United.com even when UA serves a destination. I've bought a fair number of AS segments on UA.com in the past.
Quote: It's one of those new Eurowings operated by Air Berlin wetleases...they regularly show up just saying AB although there isn't much AB except a small sticker below the door.
Ahh, thanks for the info. Wasn't aware of this.

-RM
AB = LH for many flights.
So, best guess though is the MUC-ORD would be a K fare?

Which unfortunately would earn 0% to most programs. Does anyone know if this leg would earn? That would really change the value proposition, I was almost thinking of this for a mileage run, maybe to pair with a 1 day trip for a Bundesliga game.
Quote: So, best guess though is the MUC-ORD would be a K fare?

Which unfortunately would earn 0% to most programs. Does anyone know if this leg would earn? That would really change the value proposition, I was almost thinking of this for a mileage run, maybe to pair with a 1 day trip for a Bundesliga game.
This excellent deal was posted two weeks ago - I would be SHOCKED if it were still around @:-)