VIE-FCO - HG or AB service?

Subscribe
I'm on VIE-FCO-VIE flights sold under AB flights numbers (8720/8729) in couple of days. According to all sources (including AB/HG website), this is operated by AB rather than HG, even though it's ex-VIE flight. However, FlightRadar24 shows these flights to be operated by aircraft registered in Austria.

Interestingly enough, when I checked couple of days ago, meal pre-order was available on outbound flight but not on inbound (despite inbound being marginally longer), suggesting HG service on outbound and AB service on inbound flight.

Does anyone knows if this is indeed AB service (with airbistro), or HG service (i.e. free snack only)? If so, are hot BOB items (e.g. chicken curry) available on such short flights (scheduled time is 95 minutes)?
You´ll get the HG Service. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Thank you
Quote: You´ll get the HG Service. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Will it be really something to enjoy?

Now that the employees and union has realized that almost the complete fleet and work will be moved away from Vienna ...
Starting March 26th, Niki will introduce their own BOB "service".
That's real bad news, I enjoyed their excellent complimentary service a couple of weeks ago. Why this eternal race to the bottom?
HG would have done this earlier (on behalf of AB) but they had some ongoing contracts which they couldn't cancel earlier.