Airline fee $250/$200/$100 reimbursement reports: AA only (2017-2019)

Subscribe
8/31 -- bought two $50 and one $100 gift cards
9/1 -- charges posted to statement
9/2 -- amex fee reimbursement posted to statement
9/3 -- cards became usable on AA

Kind of ridiculous it takes 72 hours for the gift cards to process on the AA side...
Can AA GCs be used to pay taxes on an award booking? Disregard - found answer (no)
Reimbursed for the $75 close in award booking fee but had to call in and said it was a reservation fee.
Sept 11 Purchased 2 $100 gift cards (2 different transactions)
Sept 13 Posted to card.
Sept 14 Fee reimbursement

Sept 14 Gift Cards Available Online
DP for Amex PRG:

9/13 Selected AA as my airline
9/13 Purchased $100 AA gift card (about 5 minutes after choosing airline)
9/15 $100 reimbursement posts to amex card
Sept 16: Purchased $70 AA gift card
Sept 18: Transaction posted to card
Sept 19: Got reimbursed

Just wanted to note a counterpoint DP from past experience. Two months ago, I selected AA as my airline, and then immediately purchased two $100 AA gift cards. Neither was reimbursed. Moral of the story is to wait a little while after selecting your airline so that the system can process it. If you purchase immediately after, you may not get the reimbursement.
Purchased 2, $75, and 1, $50 AA Gift Card. All 3 were credited within 48 hours of transactions being posted.
DP for PRG, purchased 2x $50 AA e-gift cards on 9/13. No reimbursement yet.
Bought 2 AA eGCs 48 hours after selecting it as my airline for 100 each and got the credit about 2 days after charges posted. sold on card cash for about 82%
If my Plat AF hits in March '18, is that when my new $200 travel credit will reset or will it be January 1st?
Quote: If my Plat AF hits in March '18, is that when my new $200 travel credit will reset or will it be January 1st?
Travel credits all reset January 1st
Charge title
Bought a $100 eGC yesterday (9/22), charge pending on my account says AMERICAN AIRLINES-CCS and is located in Tulsa, OK. Category: Travel-Arline. Any word on if this has been reimbursed for anyone? Usually seeing American Airlines Misc charges coming out of Dallas.

edit: PRG, Selected AA 2 months ago
New AMEX Platinum

9/10 set AA as default airline
9/15 bought 2 $100 gc
9/17 reimbursement
Quote: I see many successful gift card situations posted here, not sure every person needs to post, but...
Any successful transactions for the following lately ?

A. Charges for better seating, MCE, PE, etc.
<snip>
Quote: For me, A, C, and D, definitely yes and automatic.
<snip>
Hilton-gold, when you were reimbursed for MCE seats, did you select them when purchasing the ticket? Or did you go back into your reservation after ticketing to add them?
Quote: Hilton-gold, when you were reimbursed for MCE seats, did you select them when purchasing the ticket? Or did you go back into your reservation after ticketing to add them?
After ticketing - like weeks later. It was a separate charge and email receipt, but refunded just the same and on time.