Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Chase | Ultimate Rewards
Reload this Page >

Ultimate Rewards transfer partners, times & rules (Archived 2012-2016)

Old Oct 18, 2013, 1:14 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: beltway
This thread is now archived. Please see the discussion and current wiki here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...tc-2017-a.html
Print Wikipost

Old Feb 23, 2012, 11:25 pm
Original Poster

How long does it take for Chase Ultimate Rewards points to transfer to Marriott? Submitted for a 5k point transfer last night. No points to Marriott yet. What are your time experiences? Hate waiting; just want to book my award stay! Thanks for any info with your experiences.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 6:27 am

I don't have experience making this transfer, but can't you go ahead and make the award reservation? If you don't have the points 7 days from booking, they will contact you to buy the points or cancel.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 9:59 pm
Original Poster

Follow up

It took less than 48 hours for the points to show up at Marriott
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:25 am

Programs: Not care as much as before...
Naive question.. Does Chase UR transfer must be multiple of 1000's?

Never have a chase UR card, but need some miles from friends. Just wondering does Chase UR transfer to United must be multiple of 1000's or any amount is also fine?

Sorry if have been asked before....
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:29 am
Suspended

Programs: All major programs
For UA (and other partners), it has to be in multiples of 1,000 only. However Chase UR -> UR account transfers can be in any amount.
Old Aug 1, 2012, 10:48 am

Programs: Not care as much as before...
Originally Posted by gv111
For UA (and other partners), it has to be in multiples of 1,000 only. However Chase UR -> UR account transfers can be in any amount.
wow, GV111 you are so fast. Thanks!
Old Mar 7, 2013, 8:23 am

Programs: Hyatt: Diamond, HHonors: Diamond, SPG: Gold
Doing that now - wish I'd read here first! Anxiously awaiting those MR points - surprising that it takes so long given it only takes 2 minutes to transfer to United & Hyatt!
Old May 11, 2013, 8:42 pm

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
transfer to marriott?

Anyone done this recently? The last thread i found was from feb 12....just transferred some points to marriott because i read it was going to happen next day....but i need it for a reservation for monday night..........so are the points going to show up in time?
Old May 15, 2013, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by apolloms
Anyone done this recently? The last thread i found was from feb 12....just transferred some points to marriott because i read it was going to happen next day....but i need it for a reservation for monday night..........so are the points going to show up in time?
did you get your points, and how fast?
Old May 22, 2013, 8:37 pm

Ultimate Rewards transfer bonuses?

Does chase ever issue % bonuses for transferring point to an airline? Similar to how AMEX points transfer to BA right now at a 35% bonus?

Thanks
Old May 22, 2013, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by shand32783
Does chase ever issue % bonuses for transferring point to an airline? Similar to how AMEX points transfer to BA right now at a 35% bonus?

Thanks
I dont believe they ever have. They definitely haven't in the past year and a half. Would be awesome if they started though.
Old May 23, 2013, 7:11 am

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott // WN, AA, BA, UA, AS // Avis
THey have not ever done so.

whether they ever will in the future is unknown.

as far as i can tell though, no reason to. UR points are more valuable (per how most people value them) than other CC points.
Old May 23, 2013, 7:47 am

They haven't in the past, and I'm not sure they will in the future since UR are worth more than MR
Old May 23, 2013, 8:05 am
mia
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend; Moderator: American Express, Capital One, Citi, Chase, Credit Card Programs, Diners Club, Signatures

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Chase is coasting based on their relationship with United Airlines. When UA devalues their partner redemption chart many will regret holding points in a program with no other Star Alliance partner.
Old May 24, 2013, 8:36 am

Programs: Chase Ultimate Rewards
Originally Posted by mia
When UA devalues their partner redemption chart many will regret holding points in a program with no other Star Alliance partner.
I'm not looking forward to that day

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.