Transfer Funds from One to Another CC

Subscribe
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me HOW and WHERE could i transfer funds ONLINE from one credit card to another (any country, cards should NOT be needed to be issued in the same country) without needing to use ebanking application (bank's web application for bank account management)?
The only way I know to do this is through a Balance Transfer. Not all credit cards offer this and you must pay a certain %age of the balance in interest. Usually you go online and look for balance transfers, enter the source credit card number and balance you want transferred. So if i want to transfer $3900 from my Chase card to my PenFed card I login to penfed. Request balance transfer, enter chase account # and amount to transfer.
wait for the low rate offers before you do balance transfer. I received several 0% interest offers for balance transfer in the last couple years. There is usually a 1% transfer processing fee, so not a real 0%.
and where (online only) is so called Balance Transfer supposted to be? Only AMEX has web application. Visa/mc/discover don't and even for amex case I would need login details (be enrolled into web access). So its not possible. But where is this Balance Transfer? Website? Entering anywhere bank account details isn't possible because what I get from my clients is only:

card number
full name of cardholder (preferable I wouldn't need to type it)
cvv
exp date

Thats all. Signed amount of funds I (repeat I and NOT they) can then transfer from their card to my.

So my question remains - I would still like to know how and where can this be done. Where is ''balance transfer''?
Quote: and where (online only) is so called Balance Transfer supposted to be? Only AMEX has web application. Visa/mc/discover don't and even for amex case I would need login details (be enrolled into web access). So its not possible. But where is this Balance Transfer? Website? Entering anywhere bank account details isn't possible because what I get from my clients is only:

card number
full name of cardholder (preferable I wouldn't need to type it)
cvv
exp date

Thats all. Signed amount of funds I (repeat I and NOT they) can then transfer from their card to my.

So my question remains - I would still like to know how and where can this be done. Where is ''balance transfer''?
What you are referring to is a case where you want to "charge" an amount to your client on their credit card. This is altogether a different case than what you described in your OP.

Sign-up as a merchant and get an account to charge credit cards. There are many (many many) services available of this kind. Google if your best friend. One such service is very well-known and is called PayPal.
Quote: What you are referring to is a case where you want to "charge" an amount to your client on their credit card. This is altogether a different case than what you described in your OP.

Sign-up as a merchant and get an account to charge credit cards. There are many (many many) services available of this kind. Google if your best friend. One such service is very well-known and is called PayPal.
You should know that PayPal is requiring card verification. Did you forget this? You should also know that visa, mc and discover doesn't have web application as amex does where two digits of temporary charges would be instantly (or almost instantly) viewable. Calling card provider company isn't an option because I need online solution. It isn't different case. Im asking for method to transfer funds from different cards to my one which could be then used on ATM. Merchant providers are completely useless because they hold the funds if too high % of failed transactions. Many of them require unrealistic documents that can never be provided such as bank account statement. Noone can provide this. So my question still remains the same: how can i transfer funds from one to another cc? Where is this ''balance transfer'' web or desktop software?
Have you looked at square? I know lots of small business owners that use it.
Quote: Have you looked at square? I know lots of small business owners that use it.
Its true that square really has virtual terminal for charging ccs, at least i think so but those funds then cannot be forwarded to the credit card, at least not in the way where cc can be then used on EUROPEAN ATM machines to withdraw those funds.
I do not think this software or ability exists as it is:
- highly vulnerable to fraud
- gets around balance transfers which CC companies make a ton of money on.

There indirect ways to do this but none of them are instant.
Quote: Hi,
Could anyone please tell me HOW and WHERE could i transfer funds ONLINE from one credit card to another (any country, cards should NOT be needed to be issued in the same country) without needing to use ebanking application (bank's web application for bank account management)?
Do you perhaps have your terminology confused? Credit cards don't have funds. It's bank accounts (checking/debit cards) that have funds.

Credit cards is where you put no funds in the account, you charge purchases, and then you have a "grace period" to pay off the purchases that appeared on the statement. No funds ever sit in the credit card account.

Debit cards are linked to a bank "checking" account, and there you supply funds. But it's the debit card itself that has the funds, it's the bank account it's linked to.

So are you talking about transferring between normal bank accounts or what??? The only transfer between credit cards is to transfer a loan amount (not funds!) from one credit card to another.

... Anyway, welcome to FlyerTalk, puppy0.
Quote: Do you perhaps have your terminology confused? Credit cards don't have funds. It's bank accounts (checking/debit cards) that have funds.

Credit cards is where you put no funds in the account, you charge purchases, and then you have a "grace period" to pay off the purchases that appeared on the statement. No funds ever sit in the credit card account.

Debit cards are linked to a bank "checking" account, and there you supply funds. But it's the debit card itself that has the funds, it's the bank account it's linked to.

So are you talking about transferring between normal bank accounts or what??? The only transfer between credit cards is to transfer a loan amount (not funds!) from one credit card to another.

... Anyway, welcome to FlyerTalk, puppy0.
sdsearch thanks for your message. I apologize but I have different opinion than you. For my own opinion (everyone can have his/her own one - no offense anyhow to you) credit card definitelly can have particular amount ON card account otherwise there wouldn't be error message on ccs charging virtual terminal about Insufficient funds. There are very few working balance checkers that show available balance on CARD (not on bank account) that can be spent FROM that particular card.
Anyway, I think your message didn't have anything to do with my. Please review my primary message again - im asking how to transfer the balance to different card that can be then used on ATM. So how to receive from one card to another one.

Hopefully someone can suggest something. I have been waiting for a while now...
I'm worried about these two quotes:
Quote: Merchant providers are completely useless because they hold the funds if too high % of failed transactions. Many of them require unrealistic documents that can never be provided such as bank account statement. Noone can provide this. So my question still remains the same: how can i transfer funds from one to another cc? Where is this ''balance transfer'' web or desktop software?
Getting a bank statement is an "unrealistic" request? I've never ha any trouble getting one and I've lived in three different continents while having open bank accounts in at least two of them at a time.

Quote: sdsearch thanks for your message. I apologize but I have different opinion than you. For my own opinion (everyone can have his/her own one - no offense anyhow to you) credit card definitelly can have particular amount ON card account otherwise there wouldn't be error message on ccs charging virtual terminal about Insufficient funds. There are very few working balance checkers that show available balance on CARD (not on bank account) that can be spent FROM that particular card.
Using the correct terminology is not an "opinion". From what you wrote, it seems you mean "credit line limit" not account balance.
I'm sorry, but this sounds completely shady and probably any method provided that meets your requirements would violate FlyerTalk T&C http://www.flyertalk.com/help/rules.php#q89
I'm interpreting the OP as having maxed out the cash advance limit on one card and trying to use another card's limit to increase the cash advance? I don't think that's possible, the cards will have an individual cash advance limit and you will have to draw on them separately.
Quote: I'm interpreting the OP as having maxed out the cash advance limit on one card and trying to use another card's limit to increase the cash advance? I don't think that's possible, the cards will have an individual cash advance limit and you will have to draw on them separately.
What your saying seems like the logical answer. Which very well could mean he needs funds? Transfering to other countries does sound like a loud alarm going off.