Hindu Meal (HNML) on Air France Business Class?

Subscribe
I noticed a Hindu Meal (HNML) option when booking an upcoming trip on Air France Business Class from the US to India and back. Anybody experienced this meal option before on AF J class, and how was the quality and quantity? Pictures would be awesome ... I can't find anything through a Google image search.
I used to take the Asian Hindu meal on the Moscow flight. Mainly rice, potatoes and sometimes chic peas, then tomatoes, carrots or courgette as a veg. Dessert was a fruit or a fruit salad.
Hi Bankops, are you referring to the CDG-SVO flight? Was the quality of food good? That's a bummer about the dessert ... I wonder if intercontinental flights also substitute fruit for dessert in HNML?
PS: I should disclose that my main motivations for considering the HNML option are (a) I like Indian food, and (b) I hate foie gras and would not like to be served that for an appetizer.
Hindu meal is a vegetarian/vegan meal provided.. generally a lentil/bean dish, and some other curry (spinach-cheese, potato, caulflower etc)... and a fruit custard or indian pudding for dessert... You will like it .. :-)
As this is specific to AF, I'll move this thread to that dedicated airline's FT forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Quote: Hindu meal is a vegetarian/vegan meal provided.. generally a lentil/bean dish, and some other curry (spinach-cheese, potato, caulflower etc)... and a fruit custard or indian pudding for dessert... You will like it .. :-)
But the AF website says HNML is a non-vegetarian Indian option, so I was imagining there might be things like chicken curry or lamb korma and so on
Yes it was CDG-SVO. I was on it weekly for about a year. I took the Indian Veggie though, not the Hindu. Sorry. My reason was not to get the fish they often served. I took Asian(Hindu) on KLM.
Hindu meal in economy
Quote: Yes it was CDG-SVO. I was on it weekly for about a year. I took the Indian Veggie though, not the Hindu. Sorry. My reason was not to get the fish they often served. I took Asian(Hindu) on KLM.
Any reviews of a HINDU MEAL in the ECONOMY CLASS?
Please, let me know