Targeted: BONUS up to 2k AA miles: spend only $35 AAdvantage eShopping

Subscribe
My purchase posted on 9-11 in the AAdvantage Shopping:

drugstore.comORDER # 09/09/2013 09/11/2013 $35.28 106 Confirmed

A whopping 106 miles. I guess now I just wait 2 months and check back...
My purchase points are pending but nothing on the 2,000 bonus miles.
Quote: checked the email...couldnt find the offer....wonder if its targeted.....
It is targeted, there are also different versions of the offer.
Family members that didn't have a shopping account were offered 2,000 miles, I have an account that I haven't used in a long time and was offered 1,000 miles
Offer expires tonight at midnight EDT.
Thanks for the reminder. I was targeted for the 2,000 miles bonus. Just bought a hard drive from Newegg. Needed a new external one anyways. Hope it doesn't take too long and there aren't any problems to get the bonus 2000 miles.
Quote: I did the newegg free after rebate purchase, and my account shows that purchase confirmed at $62.99 for 63 miles, even though my actual purchase was for $55.00. (my actual purchase included a free flash drive which i guess was valued at $8) So, I should at least get those 8 extra miles and hopefully the 2000 miles in a couple months.............
My 63 miles posted today, 3 weeks after purchase. And I got notice that my $55 rebate is in process. ^
walmart.com worked
On September 14 I wrote (about a purchase I'd made the previous day):

Quote: I had a bunch of books saved in my Amazon wish list. I tried a couple books specialty stores in the mall, but they were all more expensive than Amazon. Then I tried Walmart, and while they only had only a fraction of the books that were on my Amazon wish list, they undercut Amazon on a couple of them to the point where it more than made up for the shipping (at Amazon I have Prime so free shipping on all new books there, but this is my first time ever shopping on the Walmart website). I got a bit over $36 with those books before taxes and shipping.
Today I got an email from AA Shopping confirming that I'd earned 39 miles (for $38.97, which was the actual total before shipping & taxes) from walmart.com.
My regular 43 miles posted for purchase dtd Sept 14, got email confirmation from AA too........but no bonus.........lets wait and watch...
My regular miles posted, but not the 2K yet.
100 miles posted to my account as well as my wife's. Waiting for bonus.
Made a purchase for $71 on Sept 18 for some shoes. Nothing posted yet...but based on the above data points I should get 71 points in the next 4 days...
Anyone had their 2,000 points post?
Quote: Anyone had their 2,000 points post?
No, didn't even get my order points to post.
Same here, purchased on Sept 18, nothing posted yet.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  17