Plink at 7/11

Subscribe
Some of the 7/11s in my area are attached to different branded gas station (i.e. the store is a 7/11 but a Texaco gas pump). Does anyone know if you get the Plink credit if you buy the gas? Or just the item purchased at the 7/11 store/gas pumps
You should try and pay inside for your gas. The charge will likely be recognized as an in-store purchase if they use the same POS system to process Slurpie purchases as well as gas purchases.
Quote: You should try and pay inside for your gas. The charge will likely be recognized as an in-store purchase if they use the same POS system to process Slurpie purchases as well as gas purchases.
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
Quote: Oh, that makes sense. Thanks.
TheChallenge is right as far as obtaining best results. All of these gas stations/convenience stores/whatever they are are coded differently and are always YMMV. The store by me won't be coded the same as the one by you even if it is a 7/11 store front with a Texaco pump.

Won't hurt you to go inside and find out!
I think what I really don't like about this particular store is that I used it to buy my VRs, get my Plink, and my x2/x5 (PRG and Freedom)... *sigh*